No.1- reunited

It was the day.
The day her bothers came back, Charlie had been wait years for this day. Charlie knew they would have changed from the war
She had watched men come home, hoping the next men would be her 3 older brothers.
"Finn! Get up! Arthur, Tom and John get back today!" She said whilst shaking her older brother.
Those 3 names managed to get him out of bed. "Alright, I'm up now go get ready." He sighed
Charlie patted him on the back before leaving his room. She grabbed her brothers old trousers and a belt to get them to fit her petite waist. Finn and Her met and the top of the stairs both racing down the stairs to polly. "Steady you two!"
They slowed down before sitting at the table. "Aunt pol." Finn said
"Yes,Finn"she said calmly
"When are they coming back?" Finn asked
"When are who coming back?" Beginning to laugh quietly with Charlie joining in "1 hour" she said Finn rolling his eyes.
//////////////////////////
The train station
John stuck his head out the window "I see them" his voice slightly louder with a mix of cheerfulness.
"Do you now,boy" Arthur said chuckling as the train came to a stop. They stood and joined the queue of men getting ready to reunite with their family's.
/////////////////////////
Finn was more excited to see their brothers than Charlie. "Their coming!" He said looking into the distance
"Yes Finn they are!" Charlie replied with the nerve setting in. Multiple thoughts were rushing through her mind.
What if the are disappointed in how she was,what was if they never wanted to talk to her again,
What if they were disappointed in how she acted.
"You alright Charlie-girl"
"Arthur!" She said losing all thoughts hugging him as he hugged her back patting her back pulling away she saw John, she ran over and hugged him. Tommy stood behind and cleared his throat as John pulled away she walked over to Tommy then shared an awkward silence as they had left on a bad note she still hugged him though seeming that she hadn't got to in 4 years. she knew it was only the right thing to do.