No.10

Author note
This chapter contains some SA scenes and some unpleasant things

Charlie's pov
I felt his cold,dirty hands drag down my stomach, they stopped at my button on my trousers.
The cold hit me hard. I screamed and cried as I felt our body's submerge. This can't be happening. My screams covered his moans and grunts. His marks were everywhere, I screamed Finns names. Nobody came to help me, he stopped and stood up and whispered "nice body darling" before walking into the garrisons.
////////////////
I just sat there helpless. I felt weak but Shelby's weren't weak. I was, I was weak.
Few hours later, I managed to pick myself up and stumbled back home. When I opened the door and Tom was sat there "Charlie, what time do call this? Aye?" But I just ignored him and went upstairs into my room and cried. I cried my eyes dry. I ran myself a bath. When I got it I sat there letting thoughts take over it was what I was wearing? I was revealing to much wasn't I? Why me what did I do wrong
I scrubbed my body over and over again. I scrubbed so hard my body was red.
I lay in bed unable to sleep instead I cried those words he said to me running through my head over and over again.
////////////////
Finns pov
It was afternoon and me and Isaiah had gone to the garrisons, I sat at the bar while Isaiah was in the snug waiting. This man stopped as he passed me he sat next to me and I made eye contact with him. "You may not know me but your sister sure does, just tell her something for me."
"What" I said sternly
"She's got one hell of a body and she's sooo good in bed"
My face dropped. Adrenaline running through my veins. I punched him square in the nose and stormed out. I marched through the house straight to Charlie's room. "You better not be a fucking whore!" I shouted seeing a tear roll from her blood shot eyes. Shit I sat down next to her "I am sorry" she looked at me tears streaming down her face "what happened, you can tell me" I told her that's when it clicked "what happened today! When I was knocked out"
She looked and me a took a deep breath. "This man he r-r-raped me.." me looked down my blood boiled "he did what!"