Chapter 1 Almost Dead

Saku was in the middle of drinking mead with Lilsen and their father when he doubled over in pain " Fadír, what is going on? Why do I feel this pain?" He grabs at the side of his face where in his realm was burnt as if to cover what was happening. The left side of his face was showing in this realm like it was in his. Something was burning him something powerful if it was able to show his image in this realm. He raises both of his hands to his head and yells in agony as if it was crushing his skull, his family gathers around him to figure out what is going on when Lilsen figured it out " Mother, Fadír! It's the hell troll it has traveled to his realm and trying to kill him. I believe it thinks that Saku is a threat to him and his world so he is trying to kill him where he has the most power." Lilsen walks away as her eyes turn red with red flames she calls on hellhounds to help keep her brother alive. Two very large dogs appear with skin like lava, and red eyes "Go to the modern realm and keep Saku alive. keep my brother alive!" they ran off and vanished.

Meanwhile, in their realm, Saku's body is almost broken in half when the hellhounds growl and bark grabbing the hell troll by the arms and forcing it to release Saku. They start yanking on its arm as Creed walks up with the chain, the hellhounds see Creed with the black chain and they turn solid black. He begins to spin it "Everyone, move back!" he yells, as they begin to move back the hellhounds watch as the chain turns black with a red dust wall and gains power. He throws the chain at the troll wrapping it around its neck, he pulled {crunch} the chain snaps its neck, but the troll keeps coming after Saku. Lilsen walks up to Saku in the old realm "Brodir, it's time to go back and defend yourself!" He looks at her with pain in his eyes "No systir! I have missed too much time, we have so much to catch up on!" He falls over clinching his side, as he lifts his shirt up he sees a dark red spot. Lilsen sees it, "a bruise in this realm? Brodir whatever is attacking you there it's killing you in both realms, if you do not go back you will not be alive to be able to catch up. You can come back after you have dealt with the issue! Now go! Go now Brodir!" Saku passes out in this realm and out of meditation to a large troll with black eyes and hands like firestone, throwing him across the village into a concrete pillar. Falling to the ground from the massive hit to his back Saku grunts in pain. One of the hell hounds looks at him and its eyes turn to a light brown, he shifts his head to the right "Systir?" the hound nods as he heard the thought "Awake warrior it is time!" Saku tries to stand but falls again as the hell troll grabs him slamming him against the concrete wall repeatedly, blood begins to show on the wall as he fades out. All he remembered was how everyone in this realm saw him for who he was and accepted him, how Creed took him under his wing just like he did with everyone he met. How Midnight helped him with tasks, how his fadír and mother took time out of their busy life as the leaders of the ice-flame clan to tell him how they missed him, but the thing that woke him was an image of Lilsen, Soria, and Arnora chanting as flames shot up from a pit. Saku's eyes burst open white flame around dark ice blue, runes on his arm igniting flames, and another rune on his forehead of protection. He heard his mother and fadír voices tell him "arise and awake!" The blood on the wall turns to sheer ice, and the ice blood within begins to heal his head as thunder claps and lightning strikes directly in front of him. Saku speaks in the troll's tongue "You have not killed me yet hells trash!" The troll runs at him, the ground shaking as it stomped Saku stands grabbing his axe but putting it back in its ring on his belt, balls up his fists, and calls upon the storm. The hell troll runs faster towards him it reaches out almost grabbing Saku, but he turns at the last second as it rams into the wall and stops. The troll turns "If you will not die then everyone here will!" It slams its fists into the ground creating flames to burst out though Saku wasn't having it. He stomps his foot down shooting a wave of ice at the troll stopping the flames. It stands and quickly walks up to Saku, with his hands still balled " Oh for the love of Valhalla. Come on hell trash run at me! Come one!" The troll sprints at him but is stopped with a punch and sounds of flesh and bone ripping apart, the troll's jaw snapped, its neck shattered, its head spins all the way around as every bone from its face is shattered to pieces and it falls to the ground bursting in flames.

Creed looks at him in shock "Saku, brother where in the hell did that come from?" He looks at Creed, but he is still not himself remembering the fire in his hut and everything that happened he speaks to him in his old tongue "Creed, you are a vile wretch that is inconsiderate of others but yourself, you are a self-centered piece of shit that needs to be dealt with and I will deal with you soon. Be ready for your life now hangs in the balance of right or wrong!" Lilsen appears in front of him " Brodir, It is not Creed's fault that the fire happened, it was the fact that you got too overwhelmed with sorrow and pain that it fueled every part of your body until it needed a place to go. Therefore it exploded off your arm causing the burn we all can see clearly and yet you are still loved here and in the old realm! It's not their fault you are hurting and mourning the loss of your family here in this realm, But we are still here in the old realm where your brother is the Skull king and will soon be known by all just as you are known by all brodir"! Arnora runs up wrapping her arms around Saku "Brodir! Please, it's going to be okay we promise!"