Chapter 2 Saku Burns Again

Saku stands in front of them for a few moments and thinks about what he was just told. With the burn that had happened covering well over the whole right side of his body, he feels the burn on his neck and face and turns away. Clinching his fists repeatedly and mumbling " they will not get the best of me I am a dependent of the ice-flame clan that I am the leader of ice goblins, I am the shadow berserker, a warrior of Asgard and the realms, damn it!" He suddenly got depressed " and yet I am still an outcast and this burn on me confirms that I do not belong in this realm!" When he closed his eyes to clear the ice tear away he saw Lilsen walking towards him as if she was there beside him " Systír is that you?" She nods " yes bróðír it is!" He wonders why she, his Systír, would even show up in his realm when there was nothing here for her. He rushes off to his burnt-up hut but that was currently being repaired, " move away from here now, get away!" He demanded them.

The pain of his family bombarded his mind again, the thought of him almost dying from the hell troll and his body laying there lifeless. The fire that he caused, all the fights between him and Creed, Fang dying, Midnight almost perishing as well, and how he could not stop them. He picks up a serrated blade " all the pain and mistakes I have made will be over now!" Although before he could shove the blade upward through his chest into his cold heart, a howl rang through his hut as one of the hounds jumped through the window shattering the newly placed glass and grabbing the blade slinging it out the window. (Clunk) It landed right in front of Lilsen and Creed " what the? Saku!" He heard Creed say, Lilsen getting the feeling her brother was wanting to die right then and there she pushed past Creed into the hut tackling Saku " bróðír

I do not care about the shit you are thinking right now because you are none of those, you tried your best and that is what counts. Not some half-assed crack whit that cares nothing of others. Bróðír, þu are one of the most caring hybrids of the realms and yet one of the most deadly." Saku wonders why he is still so important to the people in this realm. Arnora walked in with a mug of her finest mead " bróðír I have a new flavor of mead for you to try, maybe clear your mind from the insanity I can hear." He grabs the mug takes a sip " systír, þu out did yourself with this one. I must have more, if þu have a keg or something bigger I will take two of them here!" He points to the far corner of his burnt hut, Arnora nods walking out towards her bar. While she was away Saku began feeling like everything around him a fading into a dark shadow, Creed sees him staring off into the distance "brother you good?" He shakes out of it " what? Oh yeah bróðír I am ok!"

Arnora walks back in with a barrel of her mead " glad I know my brother and his mead addiction!" Saku grins painfully. Lilsen still holding onto him "bróðir, þu will be okay I know it." Saku's thought plunge him into, the thought of Ulfkel burning his families settlement he began thinking if anything was real in this realm after he finished his mug of the finely made mead he tosses it towards Lilsen and it goes right through her " I knew it systir, you're not here for real you're just an imaginative figure that is in my mind. His thoughts caused another blue flame reaction "Goodbye systir, I am sorry I failed þu. Everyone gets out!" he yells, Creed feeling the pain from him triggers him to force Saku down " brother remember where you are, who you are!" he punches him and yells "remember!" the flames from his arm die down and he looks at him "bróðir?" He says with white tears in his eyes. Creed helps him up "brother you're here and so are we." Arnora, Midnight and a few of her pack walk through the door, Babir walks in " We are real brother, we are here and always will be. We have not nor will ever leave your side, remember what you told us you will not fight this fight alone. Brother, I lost someone close too, but we have to push forwards." Arnora grabs another mug and fills it to the brim with mead "Here brother!" As he grabs the mug he wipes away the white tears that were freezing to his face, " I was so convinced that I could have had my little systir back, I was blinded to the fact that they are only alive in the old realm but not here, the whole family was and now they are not! Arnora what am I going to do? Do I still try and fight my way through everything?" Arnora nods "yes bróðír you do! Don't let what happened to you now or in the past define who you are. Things will work themselves out and if that means that you are without another related sibling then so be it. You are better than the depression that is taunting you right now." She hugs him tightly " you know where to find me bróðír either to spar or talk!" Saku nods as she lets him go, turns around, and walks out of his hut. With all the pain he was feeling he got down to one barrel and within no time he was out of both, five hundred mugs of mead and he was finally pain-free. Although another blade sat beside him and the thought rushed back in, as he picked it up another hound growled at him and he saw his mother's shadow " my son please do not let this stop you from achieving what you're meant to do, be stronger." Saku sets the blade down sliding it across the floor. Was there not enough mead in this land to ease the pain he felt within, he began thinking, before he knew it the blue flame burst out burning everything, and so began the hut being burned again.

This time Creed nor Soria could get into his hut due to the flames being so hot they started melting everything but the mead barrel.