Chapter 5 Power of Ice-Flame Family

Creed tries to comfort Arnora telling her that it will be alright he'll come back. She sits there with tears in her eyes sobbing, this has been the longest that Saku has been in this state unable to break through. Usually, he has enough power with his ice ability to break anything, but not this, this was strictly as Uri said "willpower." Arnora looks up at Creed just to see the pain in his eyes, but he's trying not to let it be seen "Creed, you do know that pain is what makes you somewhat normal! Right? It's okay to feel it. Hell, I don't know if my brodir is ever coming back. How am I going to let everyone else know... That he..." Creed sets his right hand on her shoulder " Hey, he's going to make it back, Saku is one of the most talented, gifted Nordic hybrids this realm has seen in forever. If anyone can come back from this huge dilemma it's him!" She sniffles "I hope you're right Creed, because if he dies and I could have prevented it every damn enemy with feel the force of raging power the ice flame family has raining down on them and no one in their right mind will stop me, not even you!" He nods, and as he gets up, a cloud of dust pops up out of nowhere " Creed the... the drums its bringing out every single ancestor that has died either in battle or out!" Babir says as the dust clears.

Creed listens and the drumming intensifies the chant echoing causing the clouds to open up "This didn't happen when we fought the king!" The ground rumbles with the drums, Arnora looks up and sees Mom, Dad brothers' and sisters' the whole Ice Flame tribe or clan. Then she sees the dire wolves every last one, every ancestor that has died is showing up on the clouds, the drumming getting harder as if being amplified "What the... How in the world of worlds? What is happening?" Arnora says. Nine years without her brodir to argue or throw axes with was hard for her, but seeing this and her family made her fall to her knees in tears and pain. Soria sees her and rushes to her side "Systir you okay?" Arnora looks up eyes red from the tears "I don't know how much longer I can deal with this pain of not having my brodir here systir! I just want the pain to stop!" Soria looks up at the sky and then back at Arnora " Systir, they are drawing out every living and dead ancestor to bring Saku back from this, I wasn't expecting it to be this long nor this intense, I've never seen nor heard of war drums played like this or the chanting that sounds like a voodoo witch curse bring these out like this!" She points up "I will tell you this though, Saku won't be the same, his eyes were permanently damaged by the ice flame due to the nature and magnitude of it. They, meaning his eyes will for as long as he lives now, will be white!"

A very deep and low voice rumbles everything as the drums just keep getting louder, Soria looks around "Holy shite in Helheim, this... this is nothing like I've ever heard before! How are they even getting louder they are drums?" Arnora looks up in awe, grabs Soria, and points up. Banshees and things with wings in shining black and gold armor, and then the reason the drums are getting as loud as they are, "holy shite, is that?" Their dad is pounding away at a war drum with a full line of the family pounding at their chest chanting "woo." The sound even echoed throughout the Shadow realm "Saku that is for you, that is every last person or thing that you have encountered or lived with, hearing the pleas of the living relatives, feeling the heartbreak of the thought of losing a brother, a friend, and anything else you were. Coming out to bring you home, in all my days I've never seen something so powerful being done for someone." Saku falls to his knees " I'm sorry for doubting the lifeforce nature and ancestors share, I'm sorry for doubting family and friends. I'm sorry for doubting the power my gods have bestowed upon me to help rid this realm of plaques! Please Uri, I need to get back, I understand the power I wield is meant to help family not make me a self-centered prick!"

Uri grins " Finally, but..." Before he could finish they heard Arnora joining the chant " Quick show me the realm I need to see what is going on!" Uri waves him to a large water basin, waves his hand and an image appears. It was Arnora and Soria chanting, Arnora's right eye turned white as snow with a light blue dot in the center "The chant is bringing out the power of the Ice Flame clan the whole family is chanting while your dad pounds away at his war drum with the others! Incredible!" Uri exclaimed. The drums stop as Saku hears Shaman click and clack "We should take break. Master not come back yet when he should have come back!" Saku tries to tell them he can hear them and that it was working, but then as they are about to leave things where they were Soria yells "Saku shadow berserker Ice-flame please!" Shaman puts his head down as if he was disappointed not only in himself but in his chanting power as well. Soria looks at Arnora whom is in complete agonizing pain from losing her brother turns around and looks at Saku "Screw it, sister yell under me!" Arnora looks at her confused. Soria's eyes turn white, her cloak turns ice blue, the kind of ice blue you can see through and the sound she made was loud enough that it could've been heard throughout many realms the horrifying scream of a pained banshee. The power behind this scream was different from the time they met her at first, this one shattered one of the huts down in the castle and cracked a wall and luckily there was no glass or that would have been vaporized. Arnora screamed for her brother and the water in the basin began to ripple "What? No banshee has ever made the water ripple!" The drums blasted out as loud as before but with force and power, they started to ice over. Shaman looked confused, but shrugged and went back over to Sakus' body and chanted again. Uri looks at Saku "I think you are being called!" as he points to a small flask.