Chapter 6 Saku Comes Back

Saku walks over to the flask and grabs it with his left hand, pops the lid on it, and sniffs. Quickly moving it away from his nose "The last time I smelt something this nasty my healer and seer in the settlement tried to give something for a broken bone." The banshee's scream echoed in his mind, and the water in the basin began to ripple again "Saku banshee Soria is screaming again trying to get your attention, if you're going to drink it then drink if not then you will die here, remember your body is not made for the extended exposer to the Shadow realm." Uri told him. Meanwhile, Soria is above Saku's body and Arnora is shedding tears, it hasn't seemed long to Saku, but in the shadow realm, it's been nine in a half years. Arnora looks up at Soria "I don't know if he is coming back sister, as much as it kills me to say that." Soria looks at them "No! I won't accept that, I will try one more time, if I can just shake the realms enough maybe they will get the hint." She speaks in their language for a second and Arnora gasps in pain. She said, "By the gods and goddesses if brodir don't come back take my life for his!" She says "Brodir come..." and screams painfully "Back!", loud enough Shaman had to move away, the drums grew even louder and even more aggressive. The realms rumbled a little bit as the ground they were on shook.

Uri looks at Saku "Drink now before that banshee rips the realms with her pain Saku, Drink it! Drink it now!" Saku gulps putting the flask up to his lips and taking a drink. The scream faded as Arnora saw his hand twitch "Sister! stop, stop, stop!" Soria looked down the drums stopped abruptly, as Saku took a deep breath "By the gods systir you don't realize the force and raw ass power your scream has!" he said as Shaman rushed over helping him up with excited clicks and clacks " Yes I know I was out for a long time, but I was gone for nine days!" Arnora punches him hard in the right shoulder "Asshole you were gone for nine in a half years, that's nine in a half years in ice coma that you almost died from you prick!" Saku turned to her "One, ow! Two I'm sorry I tried to get back systir, I did, but I was stuck there for some reason. Come here!" he stepped over the circle of mead and stones grabbing and hugging her tightly Soria grabs them holding on to them with iced tears falling down her face. Creed walks up and waits for them to stop hugging "Not to cut into the emotional family time here, but Saku if I can borrow you for a moment!"

Saku looks at him and mumbles "Great, I guess I was gone almost ten years and he still has crap with me!" Arnora whispers "Brodir, it's ok we are here with you, from now on you are not doing this alone anymore." He nods as he turns and walks over to Creed "What is it now, going to lecture me about being gone too long!" Creed shakes his head "No Saku!" As Saku gets closer he grabs him and hugs him almost squeezing the breath out of him, "I missed you, brother! Your family here always will be now and forever more! Even if we fight and argue all the time, that's what brothers do, look after one another one way or the other! Tonight we feast! Arnora we need meat a lot of it and soon!" She nods and scurries off "Brodir, you going to be okay?" He nods. Saku, Soria, Babir, and Creed all walk off towards the castle. There hasn't been any attacks since Saku had his incident, so another reason they are feasting tonight is because of that. However, the main reason to celebrate Saku being back after years of being in the ice coma. Soria would not leave her brother's side for anything, it's like she became his personal guardian.

They get closer to the entrance and he sees two of Midnight's wolves on guard in dire wolf form. Saku wasn't sure where Midnight was so he asked " Hey Creed where is Midnight?" He points as she howls and runs up to him tackling him to the ground hugging him almost to the point he could have had broken bones, " Your back holy moonlight and northern lights!" She punches his arm and shakes her hand " Owie! I got to get used to that again, after being gone for so long and not having someone to look at or pick on, I did miss the moons out of you Saku, try to not do that shit again." He nods "I'll try !" As they got up, Shaman popped up beside them "Click clack, clack click!" Saku listens closely and Arnora asks him what was said, "he said the war party brought out the drums as he chanted, but it was almost a lost cause, he was about to give up until Soria's clothes changed, her eyes changed everything changed about her, then she screamed hurt his ears!" She looks at Shaman and then at Saku "You got all of that with just a few clicks and clacks they do?" Saku nods, she finishes up by saying "Wow!" in astonishment.

Later on, as everyone is talking and carrying on in conversation Saku sees a white dire wolf and a light blue see-through dire wolf staring at him, and then a figure appears in between them. The figure waves him over Saku lifts his hand up pointing at himself, and the figure nods. Saku walks over to the figure skittish like "Who is beckoning me at a feast of my return?" The figure spoke " It has been a decade my boy! How are You? You were outside of the frost island from the shadow realm correct?" he nodded "Well I have news for you. As it seems the bridge did not drop for you then and I'm afraid the elders said that it will not drop for you, they said that you have a lot to learn before they can drop the frost islands' bridge. Oh, and your father sends his regards and hoping you fade soon so you can be with the family again! Fare thee well Shadow berserker ice flamed short tempered Saku!" Saku confused as hell started walking back and scratching his head Arnora saw him from the corner of her eye "brodir you ok?" He looks at her "Someone just told me that they saw me outside the frost islands in the Shadow realm and that they hope I fade soon so I can be with family again!" Soria walks over and says "Don't pay no mind to that Saku tonight we feast for the next day we face new challenges!" While dancing like a flopping fish.