Chapter 2

A young man with blond hair and blue eyes was seen sitting on a throne. A decent size crown covered his face as it was decorated with gems and diamonds sparkling parts of the hall. He was no doubt the king of this huge island fixated a few miles from the mainland. His name was king Keluo.

A bored look covered his face as he leaned on his hand. His advisors was boring him to death with the minor problems and situations in his kingdom. It also didn't make it better that these were the same problems coming up every year. Villages complaining about neighboring villages. A few wild creatures tormenting people. It was small things that was easily fixed.

Wars and other kingdoms were not common for them because of their kingdom being isolated from the mainland. It's what helped their kingdom prosper with almost no difficulty.

Looking around the hall that they were in was pretty vacant with just him, his advisors who were still talking, and a few of his guards at the doors. The flag of his kingdom was also hung on the walls of the hall. He was the king of Exalos. An island on the far east that was known for their sea merchants and powerful navy in the region.

While he was to busy in his own thoughts he didn't realize that one of his advisors was trying to grab his attention.

"Your majesty. Your majesty...Your majesty!"

"Huh? You've all finally finished talking about issues we already know how to solve?" He say with a bored look causing his advisors to sweatdrop.

"I know some of the problems our kingdom has faced aren't really a danger to our people."

"But some of them are serious topics. You cannot take this entire meeting lightly. Especially about the news we received about the golden empire."

Keluo only rolled his eyes not worried at all. A small scoff even escaped his lips as he straightened up.

"Let me guess. He wants to have an audience with me about an arranged marriage with his daughter? Am I right?" He says lazily.

Under other circumstances anymore would see this was a horrible leader for not taking things serious but Keluo was having enough of these problems if he can call it that. It seemed more like a chore than a situation as they fixed the problem only for it to come back again.

"Well...yes, but he wants to make an agreement as well with us. What it is. We don't know. That's why I say this is important."

"I'll make preparations to see what he wants. I have a suspicion he wants an alliance because of our navy." Putting a hand in his chin he starts to think to himself why the empire was so fixated on him.

But his thoughts were interrupted as the large doors ahead of him started to open. A commander along with two knights hurriedly entered into the hall. Concern was written all over their faces as they stopped and bowed.

Keluo looks down at them puzzled. This was the first time he had seen one of his commanders with worry written on their face.

"What news do you bring me commander? I'm sure it's something important since you had to brage in here while I was having a meeting with my advisors. Am I right?"

The commander sweats a little nodding his head. "Yes your majesty. One of our towns near the coastline spotted some beasts circling high above them."

"So what's the problem. Were you able to deal with it or not? A few beasts shouldn't have been a problem for you." Keluo says partially listening.

"No. We sacred the beasts off your majesty. But I've never seen such a creature quite like this. They were fast. Too fast. Not to mention they were huge and loud. It's roar was enough to put fear into our drakons. I even thought I would go deaf." This started to gain the attention of Keluo as he turned his head to the commander listening closely. It wasn't everyday that a new creature was found. Especially one with this feat.