Chapter 4 ~ Nightmares & Pack Meetings

A/N: WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF DEPRESSING AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS! I'll give a warning before them.

~ Skylar POV ~
I heard his footsteps coming up the steps and whimpered from my hiding spot in the closet.

I curled more into myself, keeping as hidden as possible in the dark closed space and as far away from the door as I could get.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

I heard him get closer before the thuds came to a stop right outside the closet door. I closed my eyes tight and held my breathe.

The closet door slammed open and there he stood. His greasy black hair that was sleeked back. The white, stained T-shirt he always wore. The dark blue jeans and the black steel-toed boots that brought only pain.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He dragged me out of the closet and dropped me onto the floor.

I held back the sob that wanted to escape, I knew I couldn't make a sound. He would get mad.

"You worthless piece of shit!" He yelled.

I whimpered back.

"You shouldn't even be alive! I should've killed you years ago." He said. He was drenched in the stench of alcohol.

I was confused what he meant by that but stayed still.

He kicked me in the side of my ribs and I screamed.

The pain was unbearable.

"Shut up you mutt." He screamed at me.

He grabbed my wrist roughly and dragged me out of the room, down the stairs and into the living room where his friends were waiting.

They all looked at me sickeningly.

My stomach was in knots.

The one closest to me grabbed my leg and soon I felt all of their hands on me. I was a sobbing mess. I didn't want it to happen again.

It always did.

But I deserved it. I reminded myself.

I deserve all the pain I am given.

Their hands traced my body and I screamed.

|~|~|~|~|~|

I woke up drenched in sweat. I was glad I didn't scream. I wouldn't want to anger any of my brothers. They seemed nice now but they would soon realize what a worthless and disgusting freak I am and throw me out.

I looked over at the clock: 5:03 AM. I sighed. I didn't know if I was allowed to leave this room and the rest of my brothers were probably asleep.

So I stayed lying there tense, not moving a muscle.

~ ( 3 Hours Later ( •-• ) ~

I heard my door crack open and footsteps. I then felt the bed dip a bit and a hand rubbing my back gently.

"Hey, Buddy, it's time to get up." The voice of Elijah softly spoke.

I have been awake for the past couple hours but closed my eyes to keep myself from getting a headache.

"Ok." I replied softly.

"That's a first, usually it takes a lot of persuading and some pillows being thrown before I can wake up one of our brothers." He let out a chuckle.