chapter 3

Not edited

Namaste🤗

Omo all body dey pain me,I turned and tossed on my bed tiredly. Am exhausted  from all the works I did yesterday,  plus my monthly visitor decided to pay a visit. So two things add up on me.
Alhamdulillah after I slept off not before taking pain killer, the pain seems to reduce.
Ammi informed me of her trip to Dubai the previous night, so I better get ready to see her off to airport.
I don't seem to understand why ammi is always on her way to Dubai since after dad's demise plus  she's going along with my father's big brother, who is the only one that  loved us wholeheartedly Amongs my father's siblings. He's also kausar's father

Whenever I ask them to go along with me they will quickly decline saying they're only going for some business deal nd many more  different excuses for the other days. I will only shrug and leave it but deep down I know they were hiding things from me.

Anyway, after we excort ammi to airport, ya jiddarh and i decided to have fun for a meantime. The reason for her visit is ammi called her to stay with me before she returns from her trip. Ya jiddarh is like the big sister I never had.

So we decided to lounge at a nearby restaurant. It speaks luxury. The light are dim inside, one would think its night. Each table was decorated with candles nd flower.
We settled in our seats as we ordered for coffee. The waiter mistakenly spilled the coffee on my clothes, he apologized sincerely and I told him not to worry I will clean up in the washroom.
He directed the washroom to me and I walked out to go clean up. As am cleaning my cloth from the running tap, I heard  some footsteps but I choose to ignore it thinking i was just hallucinating things. The next thing I saw is someone putting some white powdered handkerchief on my nose, preventing me from screaming. I saw someone hitting the man or rather the kidnapper with a stick before everything becomes black.
*************
Amaan's pov

Ever since she gave me her piece of her mind, I  couldn't seem to take my mind off her. The girl was bold, she didn't hesitate to speak her mind. That action of hers, amazed me instead of infuriating me.  I had to disguise my amazement by being rude to her. I did instantly regret my action towards her, but what could I do? I had to protect my ego.

Today, I decided to visit my restaurant   to see how things  are going before going to my company. I entered the room that displayed all the things happening in my restaurant  in the television, coz there are cameras all around the restaurant. I saw a girl in the washroom cleaning her cloth from the outside sink of the washroom, she didn't see someone approaching her, in his hands was a white handkerchief,his face held a wicked smirk. I ran to the washroom before that anonymous man could take his actions.

I ran inside the washroom just in time he made the girl unconscious. I saw a stick near the door and used it to hit him with it. I beat him up with my hands and After I make sure he was unconscious.i called the police to take him away as I turned to see who the girl was. Shocked was an understatement.

She's the feisty girl..

I carried her(A/N haram police... keep your weapons away..it was haram but this was all fiction thingy so bare me) and scurried outside as a lady came running towards me and exclaimed miss feisty is her sister. Whom I later found out her name is jiddarh.

I put her in the backseat of my car and her sister sat beside her directing  me to their residence.  The drive was in complete silence before i asked jiddarh abt the car they came with, she's gonna take it back later. Arriving, the security men let us in and the car came to halt, Masha Allah the mansion is beautiful. I took her into their gigantic living room and lay her on the couch just in time she woke up terrified. She start looking around Wondering how on Earth did she come here. I smiled at her
When she looked up at me, her eyes widened like a saucer.

" You?" She exclaimed, then turned to her confused sister who didn't have idea about why she did freaked out on seeing me
"Do you know him?" Jiddarh inquired confused.
"Yh how will I not know Mr arrogant that is so full of himself" she muttered to herself not knowing I heard that, I suppressed  a laughter
" you say?" Her sister asked
"Ohh... Yh I know him, we kind of have some misunderstanding few days ago on my way to nile. What is he doing here and why am I here, last time I checked I was in the restaurant 's washroom" she masked her sly smile with a confused look when she asked
"You..."before her sister continue, I cut her off by saying I will explain to her. Miss feisty didn't resist the urge to roll her eyes, I wondered if her eyes won't hurt  from too much rolling
"My name is Amaan Imran, I am the owner of the restaurant  you went to. I went to check how are things going without my present there. Something triggered me to check the cctv camera room, and saw someone trying to cover ur nose with a handkerchief. I ran there to stop him from whatever he's about to do. as i approach there he has already make you unconscious so I only did one thing that came to my mind that's hit him with the stick I saw , after I make sure he was unconscious I called the police to take him away. He's under their custody now" I finished with a sigh, I haven't spoken so long in a while  coz am not the talkative type .
She passed me a genuine smile that speaks her gratitude's towards  me
"Am very sorry for being rude to you the other day, and I will forever be indebted to you,thanks so much amaan" she finished with a smile
I resisted the urge to grin so widely

"Lemme bring you some refreshments"her sister excused herself bringing me out of my own world
"Actually...no need to thank me because I help you when you're in need" I said to clear the awkward situation for me, she passed me a genuine smile repeating the same gratitude

"What is your name miss feisty? I mean...uhm..what should i call you with" I voiced out my thoughts surprisingly  stammering
"Oh my name is A'isha but u can call me Ibtisaam" she laughed at what I called her
" masha Allah  you have a very nice name eesha" I exclaimed.
"I know" i heard her say. I shook my head at her silliness, her sister came in with maid trailing behind her with a tray and kept it on the center table in front of me.
" Uhmm So... Can we exchange digits"I said scratching my nape. Why am I even nervous over a girl
The amaan i know won't even spare a glance at girls
But this particular girl is imperfectly perfect
She hesitated, then scowl, then raised a brow nd finally grinned before saying
"Why not" she giggled as we exchange digits, this girl is something else i swear. I bid them adieu after I stayed a little and have a  chitchat with the two sisters, that day I slept off with a smile not leaving my face.

*******
Stay safe

Don't forget to vote, comments and. Follow pls

Allah Hafiz
Ayyushbg 🌷🥀