chapter 10

Being an early bird has it's perk. That includes having to see the sun rise from east and set it in west, the soft and diffuse morning light that brings true warmth,beautiful view of bright blue sky color that made the sky to be clear, sound of birds humming, leaves falling from the tree saying it's morning greetings, from the eerily and comfortable silence to the noise of cars blasting their car horn and lastly, trying to battle with your sleepy eyes not to close on their own Accord. Yes!! Am not a morning riser. Who am I kidding, morning sleep is the best thing ever. I was literally forced to wake up early everyday. It suppose my eyes will already adapt to rising early, but turns out the eyes and it's owner were all lazy ass.

Ammiey won't let you have a single peaceful morning unless you wake up early, her everyday lectures was that, being a girl is not easy as you have to eventually get married and start your own family. So, u have to train yourself from the start, which includes rising up early to do the necessities such as cooking breakfast and so on.

Sitted on my bed, eyes half closed and dozing. Beside me was H.E waiting to see me fully awake. I was sitted like those half awake zombies I watch in cartoons, I am sure I resemble one of them with the way my body was literally flying while sitted. With great protest with my eyes, I gave up and rubbed my eyes to wakefulness. A grumpy drawing fused with my face making me look actually grumpy.

"Morning Ammiey" I greeted still yawning. Stretching my sour limps
"Rise and shine sleeping cat, you like being lazy and all snuggling"she shooked her head as she off the air conditioner, and went for the windows to open the curtains.
A war is going on between me and my eyes, I guess I don't have enough sleep last night. Ammiey warned me before sauntering out. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take my bath.

Out, I moisturized my skin before slipping into a lace sewn into T boubou, I just wrapped the head tie loosely before making my bed. After cleaning the room, I went downstairs to take my brunch.
Finishing, I went up and started getting ready for the day. Going to the dressing mirror, I put on Kajol and lip liner, seeing it won't blend because of my dry lips, I applied a little lip gloss. It pops out my small lips which are looking so yummy now. I love the vibe it gives when you knw u only need a khol and a glossy lips to make u look natural. I tied my scarf into a ture kaga tsiya style before wrapping a sky blue Chantilly veil to match with the cloth.

Taking my Prada bag and putting all the necessities not forgetting to put ear pods, I slipped into my 2inch heel. Spraying ameer-al oud, I took my car keys and went to Ammiey's room.

"I will be on my way" I said as I sat on the Ottoman of her bed. She dropped the file on her hand
"Ok then, don't forget what I told you yesterday" she reminded and I went pale
"Ok then, I will" I forced out a smile and she smiled back, a genuine one.
I bade her and made my way out, she called back my retreating figure and I went back
"Na'am?"
" Have you tell Amaan to meet me or you're yet to?" She asked,
"I was actually planning to tell him today" I replied
"Ok, assent my warmly greetings to uhktie and your aunties"
"Inshallah"
"Take care and be conscious of ur surroundings" I nod and with that I went to the parking lot. I hopped into my Benz and roared the engine to life. I sped on the quite road of wuse, I love cars and speeding is the number one, don't get me wrong,I actually like speeding on empty road.

20 minutes later, I arrived at their gate, I honked and the gateman opened to the view of their breathtaking mansion.

"Ina kwana hajia karama" he greeted
"Lpy Lau malam Musa, ya aikin?" I greeted back politely
"Lpy lau alhmd" he said and I replied back then drove into the house. Parking, I hopped down and made my way to the entrance.

Luckily, I met the door opened, I salamed quietly when I saw my halty seated her back facing the hallway, I tiptoed and startled her by closing her eyes with my hands, she smile and shook her head
"I knw only my baby ibti was capable of doing so" she said as I went round and hugged her properly.
"Ana fakadtuki halty Hana" I said bringing her forth and back while still in the hug.
"Wa Ina binty" she smiled lovingly at me. We chatted in bolster with her, I missed my halty so badly wollah.
"Uhkti kept you away from me koh, you keep growing into a beautiful lady mashallah" she teased and I laughed
"Laaa(no), she wouldn't dare do that, she knws her sister too well" she laughed along with me.i totally forget Abt ya jiddarh
"Halty"
"Uhmm"
"I'm going up to ya jiddarh's" I said standing up and picking my bag
"Ok, I will send the maids with refreshments" I nodded and went up to ya jiddarh's room. Wanting to be on her nerves, I barge into her room without knocking and jumped on her bed making her growl in frustration. She looked down at me and I smiled sheepishly, just then she jumped on me and we burst into a fits of laughter. Sobering up, I tied my scarf, and we sat up.
"Amaryan mu" I teased
"Angon mu" she replied and we laughed.
"I missed you fah, and this wedding has me all giddy" I hyped
"Yea, we need to plan alot fah. And to say majority of our cousins are in Kuwait, we are very few here, we have few helping hands" she said.