ᴛᴡᴏ

Layla

"Layla wake up it's 11:35" Jean tapped her awake with a soft tone in his deep raspy morning voice. "mm five more minutes" Layla quickly shoved his hand away rolling over. Jean chuckled to himself at how cute she was trying to go back to sleep.

"you've been saying 5 more minutes for the last past hour, cmon princess you gotta get up" Jean slowly shook her arm. finally, after another 15 minutes, Layla sat up blankly staring at the wall trying to process that she was awake.

"ahh, there she is, good morning pretty" Jean came back to your room with a plate and a glass of apple juice "here, danso made breakfast" he had a soft smile on his face. "thank you" she stated, and slowly started eating.

__

Layla had been home for about 3 hours or so, Kami and Jayc were at their parent's house for a family event Nadia was with Pon and Danso was probably somewhere spending money. she'd been in bed watching the nightmare before Christmas when she got a text..

< 749 billiejean🙂                🎦

laylaaaa

jeannnn

whatcha doinn

watching a movie wyddd

thinkin abt uuuuuu

oh rlly? wht r u thinkin abt

i wanna ft u

mk then, call

incoming facetime call from billiejean🙂...

"hi Laylaaaa" he set his phone up so she could see what he was doing. he was sitting on the couch sketching something with a pair of glasses on. he wore a tight white beater on his muscular build with navy blue and green plaid pj pants.

jean

Layla looked so beautiful in her natural state. she wasn't paying me a whole lot of attention because of the movie that piqued her interest, she looked so cute paying attention to the film.

she had on a large black harley davison t-shirt and baggy grey sweatpants. she even had on a burgundy hat, to which she told me it was a bonnet that protected her hair when she lounged or slept.

we talked about small things in comfortable silence while I sketched and she scrolled on social media letting out an occasional laugh.

she looked absolutely stunning and the way the sun's evening sunlight glistened on her deep brown skin was breathtaking.

"whatchu staring at" she said with a slight attitude raising her eyebrow.

"oh nothing, just this pretty ass girl on my phone screen" I gave her a wink before I went back to drawing.

"aw thank youu"

"I wasn't talking about you"

"blocked." she said before she hung up the phone.