ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Layla

As Layla got ready she listened to sli'merre by young nudy, twerking and rapping while she beat her face as she fucking should.

" he's a shotta, he's a robba, he's a trappa, he's a gangsta, money maker, he's a killer, he's a reala, real gorilla" she rapped while she applied setting spray to her face.

Layla was in the middle of applying lipgloss when she heard a knock at the door.

"coming!" Layla shouted from the bathroom spraying a couple of sprays of her favourite body mist.

she looked through the peephole to only see Jeans' adams apple bob as he swallowed his saliva.

opening it, there stood a tall, muscular white boy with a beautiful pink rose bouquet.

"hi Layla, you look beautiful uh i got these for you" he held out the flowers scratching the nape of his neck nervously.

"thank you so much these are beautiful, cmere" Layla pulled Jean into a warm embrace to ease his nerves realizing how nervous he was. he hugged back but not too tight because he didn't want to make her uncomfortable while he awkwardly rested his hands on her shoulders and upper back.

"give me one sec while i got grab my stuff, you can go in the living room in the meantime" Layla confidently walked away heading to her room to grab her purse and shoes.

jean

she lead me to the living room that was right off the entryway as she went to go grab her things, it was a very feminine living room. vines decorated the walls along with framed pictures of her and her family and Nadia with hers.

the room itself was slightly large and smelled of jasmine and cocoa butter, with pink accent pieces throughout.

she came back with her shoes in hand and a content look on her face, if there was one word to describe Layla it would be beautiful.

"you ready?" i asked making sure she had everything which she replied with a small nod grabbing her keys.

_

she lived pretty close to the movies so we got there just in time to get some snacks if she wanted. it was a nice-looking middle-aged woman at the ticket booth, she treated us with a welcoming smile.

"hi what can i get for this lovely couple" she smiled at Layla to which she reciprocated the same gesture.

"hi just 2 tickets to see minions please"

"that'll be 18.78"

i paid and asked Layla if she wanted any snacks she said she did so she got a bag of chips and a cherry slushy. i got popcorn, gummies, and a blue slushy.

" thank you"' she spoke softly, her voice like music to my ears.

we sat in our seats which were in the far right corner in the back.

it was a lot of other couples cuddled up enjoying each other's company and talking while the trailers were still going.

"jeanie let's take pictures before the movie starts" she looked over at me and i couldn't help but smile, she was so cute. i nodded and she snapped a couple of pics.

photo #1: our faces were smushed together, she had her tongue out and so did i

photo #2: we both flicked off the camera

photo #3: she sneezed and i laughed at the face she made before the sneeze

"these are cute.. not this one tho im deleting this" she was referring to the one she was sneezing in which i thought it was hilarious but before i could say anything the movie started and the lights dimmed.