Chapter 1

Tw: Mentions of death, swearing and violence?

It was a nice fall day.
But that day had to be ruined for a specific man, because of a specific thing.
Clay wastaken, lived in a world where some amount of the population had super powers.
Which meant dividing them into heroes and villains.
Clay was a hero.
A hero called 'Dream'.
No one really knew the origin of his name, it didn't even fit his power, heck even Clay himself didn't know why he had chosen it.
It just felt.. Right.

Now the thing that had ruined Clay's peaceful morning was a case he had gotten.
He had to work with someone.
Clay liked being alone while doing his work and all, so he was quite surprised and annoyed when he had found out he had to work with someone.

What made things worse was, he had to work together with a villain.
He was also very dangerous.

They were supposed to meet up at the police station at 11.
It was currently 10:27.
So he had to hurry.
Clay put on his green hoodie, grey pants and his signature smiley mask.
He looked into the mirror.
He tried to atleast style his dirty blond hair a bit.

It was time, he had to go or he'd be late.
He got into his car and drove to the police station.

Once he had gotten there he was given two files.
One on the person he was working with, and a second on the person he was trying to arrest.
He decided to check the file of the person he had to work with first.

File no.107

George Davidson.aka 404.

Appearance: Brunette, brown/blue eyes, medium hight, usually seen in a blue shirt, with white oval sunglasses.
Sex: Male
Age:25
Powers: Error
404's powers allow him to teleport short distances, multiple times in a row, but has to cool down after a over using. Invisibility, for 30 minutes 404 can go invisible. Disembodiement, 404 can Disembody his own body, still be alive and then put himself together(doesn't work after having something cut off), also being able to disembody other people, but isn't able to put them back together, an error occurs and they start bleeding out.
Crimes: Mass murder, assault, arson, robbery and kidnapping.
404 tends to try to charm his victims, luring them away and murdering them.
Also capable of manipulation.

'This guy was detained only a few weeks ago, it was all over the news.'
Clay thought.
'Also, I'd like to see him try manipulating me.'
"Dream, please follow me." One of the officer's said.
"Of course Punz." Clay followed the blonde.
"Probably don't act so casual with me at work Dream." The officer named Punz told Clay.
Clay ignored Punz.
"Why am I even working together with a villain?" Clay questioned.
"Well, the villain that you're supposed to detain is gonna be very difficult to catch, he always escapes in time, his crimes are thought through, he's leaving a trace though, and they have decided that to catch him you have to think like a villain, and of course it's quite hard to find a hero who thinks like that, so they decided you'd work together with a villain." Punz explained.

"Now about the guy you will be working with, he will have a power suppressor locked on him at all times, be careful so he doesn't run away. It would be a shame if they kicked you out because of that." Punz said.
Clay nodded, soon they had arrived in an empty room.

"After we hand him over to you, you are to go home, and get him to cooperate. I'm sure you can do it Dream. Hell, even use your powers if you need to." Punz left the room closing the door.
Clay swallowed hard.
Using his powers on someone to get information out of them? He only used his powers on objects, or if the given person was about to kill him and he wasn't able to fight them off.

"No need to fucking drag me her- ah! Ow.." Said a new voice.
Clay turned to see a brunette on the floor.
"Assholes..." He grumbled.

Clay went towards the man trying to help him get up.
"Don't fucking touch me, I'm not a child I can get up by myself." He hissed, his cold heterochromic eyes just yelled 'fuck off or I'll kill you'.