Chapter 2

Clay groaned as he slowly opened his eyes.
He grabbed his phone to check the time.
6:58
It was quite early.
He thought about waking up George, wanting to let the brit sleep, but then deciding they had work to do.
Clay went into the living room, and stepped towards the couch.
He looked at the brunette and was quite surprised.
He was still asleep, but his expression showed that he was petrified, tears were at the corners of his eyes.
He shook the brit to wake him up.
George's eyes opened, he shot up swiftly moving onto the other side of the bed like he was scared of, Clay?
"Are you ok?" Clay asked, with genuine concern.
George's breathing was far from stable, once he realized it was just Clay, he glared at the blonde.
"I'm fine, why would you care anyway?" George scoffed wiping away his tears quickly.
'Stupid nightmare.' George thought.
Clay gave up with a sigh, he knew George wouldn't tell him unless he used his powers, which he didn't want to resort to.

"I bought some cinnamon rolls." Clay smiled lightly, holding up a bag that was filled with the delicious pastries.
George got up and went towards the kitchen taking some plates and forks, bringing them to the table.

"Thank you Clay." George said.
"No problem. They're from a bakery that's a few minutes away by walk, they bake really well." Clay took a bite of his cinnamon roll.

After they finished they sat down at the table, and pulled out a file on the person they were trying to catch.

File no.218

Wilbur Soot.aka Dynamite.

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, tall, usually seen wearing a beanie, a brown trench coat and under it a yellow sweater.
Sex: Male
Age: 25
Power: Boom
Dynamite's power allows him to create any kind of explosives, making him highly dangerous.
His limitation onto how many he can make is unknown.
Crimes: Mass murder, kidnapping, assault, drug dealing, arson, sexual assault, terrorism.
Dynamite mostly creates bombs, planting them in public buildings, destroying them and killing hundreds and even thousands while doing so, also sometimes committing arson.
More about the case of sexua assault on page no.6

Just reading the file sent shivers down Clay's spine.
"So this is the guy we're supposed to get?" George asked.
Clay nodded.
"Well then, let's hope you're gonna be able to do this." George sighed.
"'You're'? You mean 'we're', you have to help me." Clay pointed out.
"Maybe with finding where he is and stuff like that, it's not like I can fight that well, you've seen my file, and my ways of killing." George said.
"So, do you have any idea's on how to find him?" Clay asked.
"Even if I would I wouldn't tell you." George crossed his arms, stubbornly.
"Why not?" Clay said.
"There's nothing in it for me, I don't get praise, I only get thrown back into that horrid prison again, so figure it by yourself for now, or find out how to get me to help." George smirked.

Clay groaned in annoyance.
"Well then, I'm gonna look at the rape case, if the person's still alive they might know something." Clay decided flipping through the pages finding the case.

Sexual assault victim

Name: Alex Quackity
Appearance: Raven hair, brown eyes, medium height, usually seen with a beanie on.

Interrogation:
Officer: Hello, now, Alex tell me how did it happen, how did you get to meet Wilbur, and how did you get into the recent situation?
Alex: Well, we met in a café where I work, he was a customer, and after him coming there multiple times, he gave me his number. I thought it was innocent, like he wanted to be friends and all. So we got to know each other. Until one day, I came over to his house, I had trusted him and we had been friends for a few months, so it was quite normal.
After some time of talking, he had confessed his love to me, I rejected him. I was and I still am in a happy relationship. After I told him that I didn't feel the same way... He well, started begging me to give him a chance, but after me constantly refusing, he.. Forced himself on me and...
Officer: You don't have to finish that sir, thank you for telling us.

Clay felt.. Sick, disgusted, horrified.
"We're going to find this guy, and try to get some more information on this Wilbur guy." Clay said after a moment.
George nodded, knowing that he had no other chance than to go with him.

The car ride was long, but silent.
After they had arrived, Clay rang the doorbell.
It was an adorable house, there were a lot of flowers, it was also quite big.
"Hello sir."
A brunette had opened the door.
He was wearing a green hoodie, and had a monster energy drink in his hand.
"Hi, I'm Dream, you probably recognized that, and I need to talk with Alex Quackity please." Clay said.
"Ah! Of course, do you two want to come inside?" The man invited them inside.
Clay nodded, going inside and George followed.
The brunette brought them into the living room.
"I'm gonna go call Alex, I'll be back in a bit."
"Thank you... What's your name?" Clay asked.
"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm Karl, Karl Jacobs."
Karl left swiftly, and soon coming back with two boys.
They recognized that Alex was the one with the blue beanie.
Though, they had no idea who the other ravenette was.
"Hello, I'm Dream, a hero, we're working on a case, and we figured some information from you could come in handy." Clay smiled at Alex.
"Of course, can Nick and Karl stay here though?" Alex asked.
Clay nodded.

George hadn't said a single word since they had gotten out of the car, he didn't really want to help Clay that much.
There was one thing that had bothered him, he felt like he had met Nick.
It was weird.

"Now, Alex. Me and my partner here have gotten a case to arrest a well known villain, Dynamite. Also known as Wilbur Soot." Clay said.
Alex visibly stiffened, the two other males looked at Alex nervously.
"So you want information about him from me?" Alex frowned.
Clay nodded.
"Wait a minute!" Karl exclaimed.
Clay looked at him with a questionkng expression.
"That guy next to you, isn't he a villain?! 404 or something like that?" Karl said flabbergasted.
"Yes, he is. I have to work with him to catch him, they thought that the best way to catch a cunning villain was being a cunning villain. But I assure you, he won't hurt you, he has a power suppressor on, and if he tried attacked you I would stop him." Clay reassured them.
Karl nodded.
"Anyways sorry continue." Karl apologized.
"No worries. Now Alex how did he act? Like his personality, before it escalated." Clay brought his attention to the smallest again.
"He was kind, funny and I would even dare to say charming, very friendly too." Alex replied.
"And after?"
"He... Was like a different person. His gaze at me when I denied was menacing, no kindness, friendliness. As I well... Um.. Yelled at him to get away from me, he ignored me, like I had said nothing. He was rough too. Not a single drop of empathy towards me as he... Did it to me. Not caring if it hurt, or If I didn't want it. He was, horrible." Alex explained, clearly uncomfortable leaning into a hug from the two other boys.
"Did he mention anything about his private life?" Clay asked.
"He said he had two brothers, I think it was, Techno? And Tommy?" Alex said sounding a bit unsure.
"Thank you." Clay thanked.
"It's alright." Alex said.
As they were leaving, Nick had stopped George, who flinched out of surprise.
"Yes?" George asked, looking at Nick who seemed anxious.
"Do you remember me George?" Nick asked.
George looked confused.
"What?" He questioned.
"C'mon George? Pandas?" Nick smiled lightly.
Georges eyes widened.
"How do you know that name?" George scowled, stepping back.
Nick sighed.
"I'm Pandas George." Nick said.
"No you're not, Pandas left me, he just disappeared, he hates me." George snapped.
"I didn't and still don't hate you, my parents took me away, when they found out about, well you know, the thing. They forbid me to even say goodbye." Nick explained.
George stood there stunned, unwanted memories going through his head.
"I've killed people Nick, hell I've done so many illegal stuff, how do you not hate me?" George scoffed.
"Well, I know that somewhere in you there's still good."
"Why didn't you look for me earlier then, I have been captured for a few weeks, months maybe. You must've seen it in the news."
"Well, I wanted to, but they wouldn't let a commoner like me see you." Nick explained.
"Look i think Dream over there is waiting for you, here's my number, try texting me, alright?" Nick smiled, handing George a paper.
George cautiously nodded.
"Bye Nick."
"Goodbye Gogy!" Nick grinned widely.
George groaned.
'Okay, that's definitely Pandas, only he called me that.' George thought, annoyed.

He got into the car and buckled up.
"What was that about?" Clay asked.
"Doesn't matter." George mumbled, looking out the window.
Clay nodded, and stayed silent for the rest of the ride.