Chapter Six

Scarlets POV

"They are still together, they've fucked. I asked you to break them up not make them stronger. You were meant to scare him idiot!" I hissed down the phone. "How much more do you want me to scare him? And why hes your dad" came the reply. "Because he never listens to me, maybe this will make it clear to him. I know whats best for him, get it done Sauli or you wont get you money" I warned as I put the phone down.

"Scarlet come on we're going to be late" he called, I sighed and rolled my eyes. Oh yes we have to go to my dad and adams stupid show, I had tried excuses but he wouldn't listen. "Alright im coming" I called back dragging myself off my bed and deleting saulis number from my call history as I walked downstairs.

My dad was like an over excited child, practically jumping on the spot it was sickening. "Wow someone is excited" I said with a hint of sarcasm, "yeah im pumped im glad youre coming to watch though. Now what do you think of this outfit too much?" he asked. "You don't normally take notice of what I say" I replied, "funny does it look ok?" he asked. "It looks fine now can we go?" I asked, he grabbed his car keys and we headed for the hall.

Once we arrived he practically ran inside, of course adam was waiting. I watched as they embraced and kissed, my fists clenched at my sides. Im all for kissing but this, this is just so wrong. I know what youre thinking this girl is such a bitch, why cant she just be happy for her dad. The answer to that question is simple my dad has been hurt enough, if verity is anything to go by her dad is an asshole. Hell my dad got beaten the crap out of because of adam. I will do everything I can to split them up, its better for my dad this way if he gets a little scared along the way then so be it.

I spotted verity standing inside, maybe I should get Sauli to scare her a little too. Its good having someone doing exactly as I tell them, Sauli already hated verity anyway so the rest would be easy. She looked happy that mine and her dad were together, it made me just want to punch her. But there was no fun in that if they didn't fight back, verity didn't do that now. I can still put her and other kids in their place, a little push goes a long way don't you know.

I walked over to my dad as his phone went off, he looked at the name and shoved it back in his pocket. "Who was that?" I asked, "no one just a wrong number" he told me. He walked away and the show started, my dad rocked it though. The show was really good, once it was finished we headed outside to the car.

Someone grabbed my placing their hand over my mouth pushing me against the wall of the alleyway. I came face to face with a blonde guy with a beard, "Sauli? What the hell!" I said pushing him away. "When am I getting my money?" he said glaring at me, "calm down. I have to get it out can you meet me tonight at the park around 8?" I asked. "I could" he replied, "good and I want you to do the same to verity as my dad" I instructed.

He smirked "now that would be my pleasure. Hows the love notes to adam going?" he asked. "Liz is on it as we speak" I told him, "Good" he answered. "Yes for our plan to work we need my dad to think adam is cheating on him" I answered pacing the floor. "And he doesn't remember?" he asked, "no he doesn't remember what you did to him he told my dad. Now I need to go my dad will be wondering where I am" I told him.

"Don't forget my money" he said pulling up his hood and walking away. I walked up to my dad, "where did you disappear off to?" he asked. "I forgot my phone had to go get it" I told him holding it up. "Ok cool right get in we are going shopping and then getting dinner out" he said as I climbed in the car and headed up the interstate to the shopping mall.

Dad parked the car and pulled on his shades so people found it harder to recognise him. Some people did but he was more than happy to chat to them and sign stuff. I kept back, dad is very weird about shielding me from fans and paps as much as he could. I enjoyed going shopping with dad, he loved hot topic just as much as I did.

After a few hours we came out with bagfuls of stuff, dad had spent a fortune on me. I kind of made me feel bad for helping Sauli, but I was trying to protect him. I shook it off as we headed for a posh restaurant, we sat down as I glanced at the menu and ordered. I kept noticing he was staring out of the window like he was watching for someone, "dad hey!" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"What?" he asked, "your phone has been ringing for ages" I said. "Oh its only your mother" he replied glancing at the name and putting it on the table. "Are you not going to find out what she wants?" I asked, "nope I couldn't care less what she wants" he replied. "What if its something important?" I asked, "its not since when did you care about what she has to say?" he snapped.

"Ok jeez im sorry I asked" I said, "im sorry I didn't mean to snap. Im tired that's all" he said. "Its fine dad come on lets get home" I said pushing my chair back, he paid the bill and we headed home. I looked at the clock it was nearly half past 7, "dad im just popping to the shop I fancy some ice cream do you want anything?" I asked.

"No I want you back in half an hour though" he said, "sure thing dad bye" I called. I shut the door behind me and headed up the road towards the park to meet Sauli.