A What Now...?

(This chapter is a little confusing and will be longer than the ones before it, third person POV)

"I'm so excited to see everyone again! It's been so long since we've last seen them!" An said happily while gripping onto Kohane's arm tightly. "True, we haven't seen them in a while, I hope they're okay." Toya said while Akito seemed to notice someone eavesdropping. "Should we bring Y/N? We can introduce them to everyone!" An asked. "Are you insane?  They're already dealing more than any of us can handle. We should add more confusion and stress to their already big pile." Akito said still not letting go of the fact that someone might be eavesdropping on the four of them. Just after Akito had said that someone came in, Y/N? No, Nightcord at 25:00. "Hey lil' bro!" Mizuki said while walking into the room, ahead of her group.

"Lil' bro? Really. You still call me that? Your so childish." Akito said finally leaving the fact he was sure that someone was eavesdropping. "Akito earlier when it was just the four of us you were staring pretty intently at something, what was it?" Kohane asked pointing back to where he was staring. "Akito, don't ignore your friends. Stop fighting with Mizuki and answer the poor girls question." Ena said sharply, while Akito rolled his eyes. "It was nothing, I thought I saw something, but it wasn't there." A lie, Akito lied to everyone. " Can I go back home?" a purple haired girl and a long white-haired girl said in unison, "No. You two are staying. This was supposed to be a fun outing but it's turning the other direction." Mizuki said turning to them and looking sad while her lips pouted. 

"First off, where is Y/N? Second, why are you guys here? And third, me and the others can join you guys in your outing after we deal with something." Toya said while gesturing his hands as he spoke. "I'm right here," Y/N said finally walking into the room through the cafe's front doors. "We just wanted to see you guys and thanks for offering to join us, by the way, Y/N can you also join us?" Ena said while the white-haired girl damn near fell asleep and the purple haired girl kept waking her up. "Sure! I'll go-" Y/N said but An interrupted her, "Y/N can you help us with something really quick and then we will all go?" An asked taking Y/N's hand, not waiting for an answer.

"Uhm, okay, I guess? I'll see you guys in a little bit..."

"Where are we going you guys?" Y/N asked confused why we could just go in the first place. "You'll see!" An said while pulling out her phone and clicking something? "Wait what is happening? I can't see!!!" Y/N said appearing in a random place but didn't see anyone. 'It's so colorful here' Y/N thought while walking around and spotting a cafe. 'A cafe? I wonder what that's doing here...'

"Hey! Y/N! Over Here!" An called out making Y/N's head turn "Oh hey An" Y/N said smiling at An making An blush. "HURRY UP AN!" Akito yelled starting to get impatient. An held out her hand to Y/N which they happily took and walked into the cafe. 'Is that Miku? MEIKO? Kagamine Rin and Len?! What is going on?' Y/N thought to themselves while An ran over and sat down. (DING) "Huh? A text message? I wonder who it is..." 

(In a chat with Rui, Rui first person POV)

Rui: Hey Y/N :)

My sweet: Hey Rui, what's up? 

Rui: I wanted to know if you were busy right now, 

My sweet: Sorry Rui, I'm pretty busy right now, I don't think I'll be busy tomorrow :) 

Rui: Oh, sorry, can you come to my place tomorrow? 

My Sweet: Sure! What time? 

Rui: Around lunch, so about 11:00 or 12:00? 

My Sweet: Alright! See you tomorrow! Bye Rui </3 

Rui: Bye Y/N :)

'Their busy. I wanted to hang out today, I guess I'll just go in the Sekai. I have nothing better to do'

(In the VBS Sekai, third person POV)

"Y/N, who was that?" An asked peering over Y/N's shoulder. "Just my friend." Y/N said shooting a smile at An once again. "Well, you probably have already noticed the fact that some of the world famous "Virtual Singers" are here." Toya said while gesturing towards Rin, Len, MEIKO, and Miku. "Yeah, I have. May I know where we are though?" Y/N said looking at Miku, "We are in something called a Sekai." Miku said now starting to explain everything and how An, Kohane, Toya, and Akito have gotten here. "A Sekai? What's that?", "A Sekai is practically a world of creation, the creation being a person's feelings that were changed and put into a world. A Sekai can also be designed by someone's memories to make said world. This world is made through the feelings of An, Kohane, Akito, and Toya. With each Sekai there is a number of us Virtual Singers to guide them through their problems throughout their music career." Miku started explaining the basics of how a Sekai is created.

"So practically a Sekai is made by someone's feelings. Those said feelings are taken put into a song and based off of said song and memories the whole place is made?" Y/N said making a summary of what Miku had stated earlier. "Yes, you sure do catch on quick!" MEIKO said, "This will be long would you like something to drink or anything to eat? MEIKO suggested kindly while Rin and Len got Y/N a seat. "We'll be off now. Somethings we shouldn't know that you will now know, we will be taking our leave." Akito said while they all waved goodbye and suddenly just disappeared.

(With An, Kohane, Akito, And Toya, Ena's first person POV)

"Where's Y/N?" Mizuki asked, "Yeah where did they go...?" I asked concerned and looking at Kanade and Mafuyu. "They had to go home and didn't want to face you, so they left the back way. "Why wouldn't they want to face us?" Mafuyu asked stepping up along with Kanade. "They didn't want to disappoint you because they felt bad, they had to leave and go home early..." An said playing it cool, "Oh well I guess it could just be us" Kanade said suddenly staring at the ground in disappointment, "Well what are we waiting for? It's not like Y/N is going to show up suddenly." I said irritated.

(With Y/N and the Virtual Singers, MEIKO's first person POV)

I started making what Y/N ordered and then Miku started explaining further about Sekai's. I was too busy making Y/N's drink to pay attention, I finished their drink rather early because everyone always ordered it. After I had finally finished their drink, I couldn't help but notice house beautiful/handsome Y/N looked like as Miku talked to them.

(Miku's first person POV)

"There is five Sekai in all, the "Wonderland X Showtime" Sekai, the "Vivid Bad Squad" Sekai, the "More More Jump" Sekai, the "Leo Need" Sekai, and finally the "Nightcord at 25:00" Sekai. Each Sekai has a band of four people, which you have either already met or will most likely meet in the near future. Although, there are now six. Ever since you turned fifteen a Sekai was created, that Sekai can have anyone in it, as long as you share a memory with them than they will be able to enter. I must warn you though, I wouldn't suggest telling anyone about this. Other than that, would you like to visit each Sekai including yours? It's alright if this is too much information for you, you don't have to come if you don't want to." I said finally finishing explaining, "Of course I want to! I want to meet and see everyone!" Y/N said grasping my hands looking excitingly. "All right, MEIKO, Rin, Len, do you guys want to come with?

"I'll speak for all of us, we want to go. Trust me, just look at Rin and Len, they're both practically jumping out of their seats because of how back they want to go." MEIKO said while leaving behind the counter. "All right which one should we go to first? Y/N why don't you chose?" I said looking at Y/N as they let go of my hands. "WONDERLAND X SHOWTIME!!!!!!!" Y/N said getting up and running around along with Rin and Len from excitement. "Alright let's go." 

Author's Note :)

1429 words

Sorry it took so long, I couldn't find my laptop, but I found it and will be posting more chapters hopefully everyday :)