Please - Joel Miller

Joel Miller x Reader

summary: Edging Joel Miller.

rating: Explicit (This is smut. No y/n, unprotected p in v (wrap it up), edging, begging, creampie)

word count: 500+

Joel's thick cock is throbbing inside you, stretching your walls to their limits, feeling every vein and ridge of him while you roll your hips atop him

He's on his back beneath you, his hands above his head, secured to the headboard with his belt as makeshift handcuffs. He's an absolute sight to behold—a sheen of sweat on his naked body, eyes glazed over and almost unseeing in his desperation, a twinkle of reverence as he watches you, his plush lips parted as he pants, a rosy flush all over his golden skin, and muscles in his abdomen flexing.

You love days like this—no patrol, no plans, the two of you can spend hours in bed.

You love Joel like this—letting you be in control, whimpering, his cock twitching inside you.

You've been going at this for a while, riding him until he's about to come and stopping, doing it over and over and over again, a wet squelch between your legs from your slick and his precum—you'd already come twice.

"Baby," Joel whines. "I'm so fuckin' hard it hurts. Please, let me come."

You know that if his hands weren't tied, he would've already gripped your hips hard and fucked up into you to find his release. You also know he can take more; if it truly was too much, he'd use his safeword. As it stands, he's at your mercy, looking absolutely wrecked.

"Almost," you purr, your hands on his chest for leverage, speeding up while your thighs quiver, bouncing on him, going hard and fast, up and down his hard length.

"Please," Joel's voice cracks. "Please."

You know he's close when he squeezes his eyes shut and tries to buck his hips up into you, and you slam your ass down onto him, stopping your movements to sit with his cock nestled deep inside you.

Joel throws his head back, whining loudly, the elegant line of his neck on display, while he trembles.

He pants while you give him a moment, slowly circling your hips, feeling so full, him rubbing against all those sweet spots inside you.

"You've done so well for me," you say, stroking your hands on his sweat-slick torso, his skin hot to the touch.

"I need...," he chokes.

"Okay, Joel," you rock your hips. "You can come."

"Get off," he pants, eyes wild when he looks at you. "Gonna come."

You push down all the way, sitting flush on his hips.

"Come inside me," you say. "Let go."

A strangled groan rips from his throat, eyes shutting as he comes, erupting inside you, pulsing, filling you so much you feel it dripping out.

His entire body goes lax, melting into the mattress, his chest heaving.

You lean up over him to make quick work of the belt to free his hands, and Joel immediately hugs your body against his, sighing happily.

Minutes pass before he speaks.

"Fuck, baby," he groans, kissing the top of your head.

"How are you feeling?" Reaching up to rub your fingers in his hair, damp from sweat.

"Came so hard, I think I passed out for a minute."

"Sorry I made you lose consciousness." You try to hide your smile.

"That's a damn lie."

You snort.

"True."

"Let me catch my breath. Then it's your turn."

You're excited by the prospect, clenching around his softened length still inside you, and making him gasp.

"Baby," he starts. "I'm gonna have you beggin' so loud, the neighbors will hear."

"Promise?" You ask.

"Promise," he replies, tilting your chin up so he can kiss you.