but I would die for you in secret part 2 - Joel Miller

Joel Miller x Reader

summary: The relationship you have with Joel Miller is less complicated now that he's going to tell Ellie that you've been secretly seeing each other for months. You thought their discussion would go well, but when you get home from work to a note on your front door from Joel that reads, 'Come over, we need to talk,' it has you immediately thinking the worst—up until he answers his door in nothing but a towel and drags you inside to fuck your brains out for the first time in his bed.

rating: E (18+!! No y/n, explicit smut, age gap (unspecified, reader is an adult), Possessive Joel Miller, Dominant Joel Miller, Joel Miller has a big dick, oral sex (m receiving), deepthroating (he tells you to choke on it (in a good way)), unprotected p in v (wrap it up!), creampie, breeding kink, rough sex, dirty talk (so much), spit mention, biting, spanking, whatever the kink is where you're turned on by good dads, Joel in just a towel, pregnancy discussion, fluff, the last 3k words in Ellie's pov (truly delightful), comedy, Good Parent Joel Miller, Ellie giving Joel so much shit, Joel giving Ellie shit, Ellie and Joel having the best discussions, TLOU AU where Joel doesn't lie to Ellie and they're good when they get back to Jackson)

word count: 11.1k+

The sun hadn't risen when Joel Miller left your bed this morning

That's how it usually was, him coming and going in the dark so no one sees him leave his house to come to yours across the street—the nights you spend together are bathed in secrecy, the two of you inhabiting your own little world, confined to the space of your home.

Why the sneaking around?

He didn't want his daughter, Ellie, to know of his relationship with you. Over the many months you've been together, he's let you in on much of what she had gone through before they got to Jackson. You understood that he's all she has, and he's worried that if he started openly dating, she'd think she isn't as important to him as before or feel like Joel's abandoning her. That's the main reason he didn't want her to know, but with how often he brings up you being so much younger than him, and all the times he's said you should be with someone your own age, you felt that he's also ashamed of how old you are.

At least, that's what you thought until the night before when he revealed his feelings for you and told you he wasn't ashamed of you or the large gap in your ages.

When this all began, Joel was clear that all he could give you was his body—he was emotionally unavailable because he was too focused on taking care of Ellie.

Amazing sex with no strings attached? You were okay with that.

Except it wasn't something casual, and there were strings attached.

You don't just occasionally hook up with Joel; no, he's at your place most nights and some days without his daughter knowing. You also can't go out with anyone else, not that you want to—he doesn't share or like when other men are interested in you. You aren't any better, hating when women flirt with him, especially his next-door neighbor Sandra, who refuses to acknowledge he doesn't want her.