𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜 | 𝟿 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

9 December 2005

FRIDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[y/n]'s pov

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈'𝐒 actions and outbursts of advice has become the most prevalent thing over my mind. His warning though came as no surprise to me though, as I haven't been that secretive about my distaste and lack of trust towards Kisaki. 

Taking Takemichi's advice into consideration; perhaps, I should take some of Kisaki's tricks. From an outside perspective, he looked dependable. He was shorter and not so muscular, wore glasses and carried himself with a lighter air to him. Being so well mannered most of the time, it was easy to forget the reputation that preceded him. 

And so, that's what sparked the question,

"Hey, Emma, Hinata, do I look threatening?" I ask the two girls, who were spread across Emma's bedroom. 

Emma looked up from the magazine she was reading on the bed, "well personally, no, because I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me," she replies. 

"But from a person who wouldn't know you, yeah, I would say you look kinda threatening," Hinata chimes in, pointing towards me from where she sat against the bed frame. 

I purse my lips, "well, what makes me look threatening," I then ask. 

"Why?" Emma then counters, albeit concerned for my random onslaught of questions. 

"Oh, I just had someone tell me I looked like it, and was wondering how," I smoothy answer. 

Emma seemed to accept my response, closing her weekly magazine to sit crossed-legged, "well, other than being in Toman – a vice-leader no less," she began, hopping off the bed to where I leaned against the door frame of the bedroom, "your aura kinda gives that 'fuck off' kinda vibe."