Chapter 1

Madison and I were chilling in the couch in our shared apartment when I got a notification on my phone from Facebook. I clicked on it and it read;

"congratulations! You won the contest and have received 2 tickets to watch the bengals play the chiefs this Sunday in Kansas City!"

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled standing up. "What happened?" Maddie asked. "We just won tickets to the fucking AFC Championship!" I yelled. "No fucking way! Your kidding me holy shit!" Madison yelled standing up with me. "And they want to interview us tomorrow afternoon before we leave for our flight!" I said. "That means we have a chance of someone in the bengals noticing us!" Maddie said. "Preferably jamarr chase" I said. I've loved jamarr chase ever since he's joined our team. "Uhhh no. Joe burrow." Maddie said. "You can have Joe and I'll take jamarr" I said. "Sounds like an agreeable deal to me, but we need to pack. Then celebrate" Maddie said."Celebrate how?" I asked. "Go out to drink duh." Maddie said. "Alright."

I made my way to my room and packed up my clothes. I packed some casual clothes and obviously my bengals gear (mostly Ja'Marr chase stuff) and then a few more hot outfits for after parties. I packed it into my suit case and zipped it up. I sat in in the corner of my room and looked for an outfit to wear out to the bar. I chose on a tight long sleeved v neck black top with high rise ripped jeans. I chose a pair of short black books with slight heels. I put on mascara, blush, and highlighter and made my way into the living room. I saw madison. "Wait... should we wear our bengals hats?" I asked. "Yes." Madison said.

Once we got our bengals hats on we were ready to leave. We took my car to the bar and made our way in. We sat at the counter as the bartender came up. "What can I get you two ladies to drink tonight?" He said. "Give us... 10 vodka shots?" I said looking over to madison for approval. "I mean we are celebrating so why not" she said lifting her shoulders. "Then 10 vodka shots it is!" The bartender said. She came back with a tray of 10 shots. "Let's race on who can do 5 fastest?" Madison said. "Why not" I said. We lined up the shots infront of us and counted down. "3.. 2... 1... GO!" I began downing the shots as fast as possible ignoring the burning sensation in my throat. Once I finished them all I began coughing and looked over to see madison coughing with one shot left. "I won't bitch!" I said. I could already feel the buzz coming on. "This just shows I'm not an alcoholic like you." She says. "I'm not an alcoholic I just like to drink sometimes." I said. "Wait... how will we get home? We're both gonna be drunk and we took your car." Madison said.

"Um... yea I dont know... but let's not think about that right now!" I said. "We gotta get ourselves from free drinks... go flirt with someone" I said. "Smart smart.. let's go" madison said. I got up from my feet and stumbled a bit. I looked around the bar looking for a guy who's alone. But before I could spot someone a guys voice said from beside me "what are you doing alone here?" "O-oh nothing.. just here for a few drinks" I said smiling. "Come with me for a few drinks then?" He said. "Sure.." I said. I followed him to the bar and sat down beside him. Bartender came over and once again asked "what would you two like?" I looked down at the menu "Dont worry I'll pay the bill" the man said. "Alright.. I'll have a margarita please" I asked the bartender. "I'll take some whiskey" the man said. The bartender went and grabbed our drinks. "I see your a bengals fan? How do you feel about the game this Sunday?" He asked. "Is that even a question" I said laughing. Yea I'm drunk. "Clearly the bengals are going to win!" I said flicking the rim on my hat. "You sure? Feel like the Chiefs have a good chance..." the man said. "What? Your crazy.. with our players this year? Chase, burrow, McPherson.. we've got this." I said. "Patrick maholmes is a better quarterback than joe by far." He said.

"What! Yea this is a deal breaker where's madison?" I said getting up. Note even bothering to drink my drink. I found madison sitting with another guy. "Let's go Maddie we're leaving" I said grabbing her arm and dragging her to my car. I got in the drivers seat and she was in the passenger. "Are we both drunk?" She asked. "Yup... it's okay though I can drive" I said. I pulled out of the parking lot successfully but was swerving over the road. "HANNAH STOP!" Madison yelled after I almost rear ended the car infront of us. "SHIT! It's okay we're close!" I said. I turned into our apartment complex parking lot and ran over the curb. But I succeeded in parking the car in a spot. We eventually made it into our rooms and went to bed almost immediately.