Chapter 2

I stuffed my phone back into my pocket. "Let's go to our Uber" I said dragging Madison along. Our Uber was already payed for since we won the giveaway. We got into our Uber with our suitcases. "Where are you girls heading?" The driver asked. "Kansas inn" Madison said.

The driver began driving us to our hotel when I got a notification on my phone.

"Message from @lahjay10_ on Instagram"

@lahjay10_: we can call you guys an Uber? Party will be right after the game so you'll get an Uber from the stadium.

@lowkey4.Hannah: That sounds good! Just text me after the game where to go so we don't get lost, you might have to be very detailed we will prob be drunk.

"Madison we literally are getting an Uber to the after party after the game!" I said. "Ugh! This doesn't even seem real at this point! We're like... basically their girlfriends!" Madison said. "I KNOW! oh my god I'm literally going to cry we have to make signs!" I said. "Yes." Madison said.

We arrived at our hotel building and got out with our suit cases and checked in. We walked to our suite and went in. "So the games at 4 and it's 2:16 so we should start getting ready. We NEEDA look GOOD!" I said. "Yes!" Madison said. We began to get ready. I had on my jamarr chase jersey, bengals sweatpants, jamarr chase beanie, AND bengals customized shoes. I wrote a #1 on my cheek and did orange theme makeup. I walked into the living room. "Maddie we need to go buy signs and markers so we can write on our signs" I said. "Okay so let's go we don't have all the time in the world" madison said.

We arrived at the dollar store and bought one big poster board and black and orange sharpies. "What are we gonna write on the sign?" Madison asked. "Hm #1 and #9 are our daddies." I said. "I mean... we could and that would catch their attention so let's just do it" madison said. I write in giant letters #1 and #9 are our daddies and outlined it in orange. "Looks good, we need to get going now." I said. We put our sign in the back seat and drove to the stadium. "Should we get a warm up shot when we get there?" I asked. "Yes duh!" Madison said. We arrived at the stadium and it was so surreal. Bengals fans everywhere and chiefs fans. Some were arguing. We got out our signs and carried it backwards so nobody could see what it said yet.

We made our way through security and got to our seats. We were right by the field. "No way we are this close.." madison said. "Bro they will be right there like oh my god jamarr chase will be right there!" I said. "How are we gonna handle the after party we can barley handle this!" Madison said. "Oh shit! I forgot about the after party and I'm decked out in #1 THATS SO EMBARRASSING!" I said. "No that means he will know you like him!!" Madison said. "It's 3:55 so the players should come running out soon" and as I said it the bengals players started running out. "GO BENGALS COME ON GUYS THIS IS AND EASY WIN!!" I yelled. "YES YES EASY WIN GUYS JOE BURROW HAS UR BACK!!" Madison yelled. "JAMARR CHASE DOES TOO!" I yelled.

Eventually kick off happened and Kansas has the ball. Touchdown for Kansas City. "WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK THE CHIEFS YALL CAN SUCK MY DICK BITCH!" I yelled standing up. "YES FUCK YOU BITCHES FUCKING COCK SUCKERS!" Madison yelled. Yea I think we're a little drunk. "Chiefs are gonna win! 67-0 now!!" A fan from beside us yelled. "Suck my dick bitch." I said turning over to them. I turned back to the feild. "COME ON JAMARR GET THIS TOUCHDOWN YOU GOT THIS!!" I yelled. Again another chiefs touchdown. "GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME GUYS!! THIS IS AND EASY W" madison was yelling. At this point we are both screaming. It's already second quarter and we're down 14 points. But like a prayer has been said we started getting touchdown after touchdown. Now, 24-24 it's overtime. "COME ON LETS GO LETS GO! WE FUCKING GOT THIS SHIT!!" Me and Maddie are screaming our heads off. With 9 minutes left Evan McPherson decides to do a field goal.

"COME ON MONEY MAC YOU GOT THIS SHIT THIS IS EASY STUFF LIGHT WORK!" I yelled. "LETS GO MONEY MAC! TAKE US TO THE SUPERBOWL!" Madison yelled. We began to sit there in silence and he got ready to kick and BAM! He kicked the ball straight into the feild goal taking us to the super bowl 27-24. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! BENGALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL HOLY SHIT NO WAY! NO WAY NO WAY!" Me and Maddie are screaming at the same time so u cant hear what she's yelling. The whole stadium is screaming and and Maddie are practically going crazy. We held up our sign and shook it around. "BENGALS TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY! LETS FUCKING GO!" I yelled. "You guys cheated!" Some guy yelled from beside me. "DONT get all fucking butthurt cuz burrow is better than maholmes! WHOS going to the SUPERBOWL? Bengals!" I said. "Suck my dick!" The guy yelled throwing his beer onto me and madison. "BITCH! FUCK YOU!" I said throwing my whiskey straight into his face and all over his shirt. "Bengals on top baby!!" I yelled.

"don't fucking throw shit at me!" The guy yelled. "We don't careeee! Bengals just made it to the super bowlllllll!!" Madison yelled.
"Message from @lahjay_10"
"MADISON JAMARR MESSAGED MEEEE LETS LOOK!" I yelled. I opened the message.
@lahjay_10: the Uber will be at ******. Sorry it's so far, to many people are leaving the stadium at once so we had to make it kinda far away so u don't get into the wrong Uber.
@lowkey4.hannah: THATS ALRIHT WE WILLL BE ON MY WAY! SO EXCITED BENGALS TOO SUPR BOOL!
@lahjay_10: y'all are drunk asl😭 get here safe.
"MADISON LETS GO LETS GO LETS GOOOOOOO!" I yelled dragging her by the wrist. We began stumbling down the steps to leave the stadium and began walking to where the Uber was. "I CANT WAIT TO SEE JOEY B!" Madison said. "BRO JAMARR CHASE? I GET TO SEE HIM HE TRXTED ME BRO TEXTED MEEEE!" I said freaking out. We walked up to the address and saw a black SUV. A man in a black suit got out and opened the door for us. "Ooooo fancyyyy!" I said. The guy who opened the door for us then got in the front seat and began driving.

We pulled up to a modern white building. It had loud ass music, and orange lights all around. "Here's your destination!" Our drivers said. "Thank you!" Me and madison said as we got out of the car. We walked up to the from door and saw a GAURD. "Who are you guys?" The gaurd said. "Hehhehehe Hannah and Madison!" I said. "Yea... you two don't look like you belong here." The gaurd said. "WHAT! yes we do! On my lifeeee" Madison's said.

Suddenly me and Madison immediately began looking behind the gaurd when we heard a voice say "sorry Nick. Forgot to add them to the roster but me and Joe invited them."

I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE OMLLL. I'll try to updat more I promise u guys! I'll post chapter 3 tmr or later tonight. Not sure yet!