bullied👊🏻- robin

i walk into school, everyone stares at me. a rumor went around over the weekend saying that me and some popular kid had sex, which isn't true. i'm being accused that i made the rumor. every girl is staring at me, jealous.. while the boys are looking at me wanting to punch my brains out. "don't look back. keep your head up!" gwen says to me, i keep my head up.

as i walk in the halls i hear someone grunting behind us, i keep walking not wanting any trouble. "i'm going to my locker, see ya!" gwen says and then skips to her locker. as i walk to my locker i get spun around to someone right in my face, someone i didn't wanna see.. cam, the boy who i 'had sex with' i knew i was in deep shit right when i seen his face. his friends push me into the bathrooms near by, his friends hold onto my arms and i'm not able to get out of their grasp. "your a slut you know that.. bull shit i had sex with you, no one ever would you fucking piece of shit!" he says as he swings at me. i black out for a second but i get my vision back, it's all blurry and i see blood on the floor. 'holy shit...'

as he keeps swinging at me someone comes in. i don't bother to look because i'm i'm so much pain. "what the fuck..." robin says. 'omg it's robin' "get the fuck off of her you dick weeds!" he says as he pushes cam and punches him over and over again until he's bleeding. his friends just stand their it terror hoping they aren't cam next. i sit their, wiping the blood below my nose.

cam lays their, unconscious. "y/n, are you ok?" robin walks over to me. "i think.." i say standing up walking to the sink. robin helps me woo off all the blood off my face.

"thank you by the way.." i thank him. "anything for a friend. they really need to stop picking on you.. not everyone believes that rumor." he says walking his hand in tape. "luckily i have a extra change of clothes huh!" i laugh, he laughs. his laugh is so adorable.. i like robin. he's super cool and good looking but im not sure he feels the same. "hey umm.. i've been eating to tell you that i think your a super cool person and i really like you." he says. im shocked. robin likes ME?!

"me too.." i say smiling.