class - robin

i sat in art class in between robin and finn. we had a group project, me and finn listened to the teacher as robin kept hitting his pen against the desk, my attention goes to him. i put my hand over his hand that has the pen in it, signaling him to stop. he looks at me, "sorry." he says. "it's ok." i say smiling. i put my focus back on the teacher. "alright class, get to work. if you have any questions please ask." the teacher says before we all get to work.

as i talk to finney i watch robin draw all sorts of stuff on his hand until his hands are full with drawings. "y/n.. helloooo.." finn waves his hand in front of me. "oh i'm sorry." i bring my attention back to him. "robin are you even listening?" finn sounds annoyed. "yeah i am." he says. we all finally start paying attention and working.

me and robin sit and wait for finn to get back from the bathroom, finn's the one who knows everything and what we have to do. i feel someone grab my hand. "what are you doing?" i ask about to pull my hand away. "stay still will ya." he says. i start to laugh. robin picks up his pen and starts to draw on my hands. (picture up at top) i watch robin draw on my hand. the way he licks his lip, the way he concentrated, the way he really liked to draw. he loved to draw. he had a notebook full of drawings, it was amazing how good he was at it.

when he was finished he smiled, "there you go." he puts his pen down. "robin, has anyone ever told you that you were amazing at drawing." i say smiling at him. "thanks." he laughs.

after class ma and robin walk to our next class. i feel someone grab my hand and then a pair of lips quickly kiss mine. i was shocked. robin just kissed me.. he just kissed me. i couldn't do anything but smile.