fight for you -robin👊🏻

we sat at lunch. i was at my table with all my friends along with finney, robin would be here but he's not. "where robin?" i adk finney. he shrugs. i just shrug it off and i continue to talk with everyone as i eat. minutes go by and robin still isn't in his seat. "wanna come look for robin with me?" i ask finney. "yeah!" he says. we start to walk around the cafeteria looking for robin.

he's no where to be found!

"where the hell is he!" finney says as he glances around the room. "i have no idea. maybe her didn't wanna eat, we haven't checked the halls yet." i say. "your right, let's go!" we then walk out of the lunch room, as we do we hear fighting. "what are you gonna do about it?" someone said. "come at me and you'll see." that voice sounds familiar, it's robins voice. "oh no." finney knew exactly what was going down. we run to the fight. there's a circle formed about at robin and some other kid 10 times his height is in the middle of it.

the kid charges at robin, robin punches him in the face and knocks him down to the floor. he then proceeds to kick him in the stomach and then get on top of him and punch the shit out of his face. "talk about her like that again and you will be dead. fucking. meat." robin says in between punches. he's fighting for me, once again. "ok robin that's enough!" i say pulling him off the kid. robin kicks him one more time "what the fuck stop!" i laugh.
                                      ***

as he sits on my bathroom counter, i unwrap the bandage her out on. "so what happened this time?" i ask. i start to clean him up. "eh, he was talking shit about you so i had to do my thang." he laughs as i smile. "you know.. your smile is so beautiful." he kisses my forehead. "thank you my love, yours is adorable." i say smiling up at him. "all done!" i say as i finish bandaging up him fist again. "thank you mi amor!" he says kissing me on the lips and then leaving the room, leaving me with the mess!