JUST AN EX? (pt. 2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with part 2!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Boss please atleast sit inside the car! You can wait there too! It's raining heavily here and even the weather forecast has told to stay indoors. " Said Mild.

" No! *Shivering* just go. I'm fine. " Said Mew while stuttering.

" Please boss take this umbrella at least! " Said Champ while offering but Mew threw it.

" I said leave!!! I'm fine! You all go and don't get wet in rain! I don't want you all to get sick! " Ordered Mew while looking at the window.

" In the same way, we also don't want you to get sick badly boss! " Said Mace. Mew shook his head.

" It's my order, leave!! " Shouted Mew. Mild, Champ and all the bodyguards have tried their best to convince Mew to at least sit inside the car but Mew was so stubborn that he didn't listen to anybody's request but just stayed there and got completed wet in rain. Gulf got so scared and shocked when he saw Mew was badly shivering and completely drained but still was holding the sorry board with shaky hands.

" Shit!!! Why is he so stubborn!!! " shouted Gulf and he finally went downstairs with an umbrella. Garry saw Gulf went downstairs when he saw Mew getting wet in the rain for like hours. She smiled because she knows Gulf still cares. When Gulf reached the ground floor, he saw Mew was shivering so badly and was not even able to open his eyes. Gulf eyes widened and he immediately went to Mew with an umbrella.

" What the hell??? Are you crazy??? Can't you see it's raining so much?? Want to die so early huh?? " Asked Gulf. Mew weakly looked at Gulf and he smiled brightly and got up quickly.

" I k...knew you'll c....come to save me. My saviour. " Said Mew and slowly he lost all strength to even stand. Gulf threw the umbrella and immediately held Mew's shoulder and at the same time..... Their eyes met and their faces were so close to each other. In the rain, their eyes were looking at each other with so many emotions. Love, pain, two years of loneliness, hurt and especially each other's absence for a long time. For a while, they both were just looking at each other's eyes directly. Both won't know the water flowing from each other's eyes was a painful tear or rain drop? Mew cupped Gulf's face gently and wiped the tears because only a lover can understand his/her partner is crying or it's just water. Gulf closed his eyes and felt Mew's touch and his lips started shaking.

" Why are you doing this to me? You think I'm happy seeing you like this? " Asked Gulf while shaking his head and sobbing. Mew nodded his head.

" For your forgiveness, I can do anything. This rain is nothing. " Said Mew and he coughed badly.

" Me.... I mean Mr. Suppasit, please go back home or any hotel and rest there. " Said Gulf. Mew smiled sadly.

" Why I'll go anywhere when my home is here? " Asked Mew and chuckled while shivering.

" Stop this fake nonsense of yours!!! You never gonna get me! Stop even trying and leave me alone for fuck sake!! Stop making me weak again! I won't fall for you again! I won't let you rule my heart again!!! Do I make myself fucking clear to you? " Shouted Gulf and burst into tears. Mew hugged Gulf tightly.

" I'm not here to leave. I'm here to take what's mine and I'll make you fall for me again. This is my punishment to let go of my precious wifey just because of my ego and possessiveness. But not anymore. I... I'll take you with me else I'll die here itself. " Said Mew and slowly and slowly he lost all the strength he had and slowly fainted in Gulf's arms.