JUST AN EX? (finale)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

A little surprise for Indian readers who listen Bollywood songs😉😉

Let's begin with the finale!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

He was just standing still that brokes Mew to the extreme but one thing which Mew didn't know was.....

There was hand in between Gulf's and Roco's lips.

Mew had enough of this and he immediately went towards Gulf and pulled Roco from his shoulder and pushed him to the other direction. Gulf was so shocked with Roco's action but then more shocking part came when he saw Mew there. Again the cycle started again. Again Mew saw which was not correct.

Shit!! No no no! Not again! Oh god! He will misunderstand me again! He will insult me again! I'll lose him again! No god please help me! Roco you fucked up everything again! Said Gulf in his mind. Roco secretly smiled and got up while facing Mew and Gulf.

" Me... Mew listen to me! P... Please listen to me before reacting anything please just liste... " Said Gulf but he felt his throat got choked because Mew was looking at Gulf and Roco very darkly because he really had enough of this tests.

" I'm giving you 5 minutes to explain me what the fuck is happening here! I don't want to react anything before listening your side. " Said Mew in a very dark angry deep time which really gave shivers in Gulf's spine and all over body. Gulf can see the same dark level anger which he saw two years ago that night. Mew faced Gulf who was very stressed.

" Gulf, what was happening here? Tell me. " Said Mew but his dark deep tone made Gulf speechless because he assumed Mew won't believe me anyway. Mew sighed and he faced Roco.

" I warned you not to touch my husband, but you still did! What's your problem with me huh!!! How dare you bastard!!! " Shouted Mew and he punched Roco hard on face.

" M..... Mew don't! " Said Gulf in stuttering tone. Mew sighed loudly and faced Gulf.

" Then you tell me what was happening here? What is happening between you two? " Asked Mew.

" No use. You won't believe me anyway. " Said Gulf. Mew sighed and held Gulf's shoulder.

" This time, I won't let the past repeat again. I believe you my love. Just tell me what is going in here. I believe you cannot let anyone touch you and kiss you except me. In last I was a fool who fell in that bitch's trap but this time I won't fall again! I'll believe every word you say now Gulf. Tell me. " Said Mew.

" You won't. " Said Gulf. Mew made Gulf look up.

" I will. " Said Mew.

" Are you blind or don't want to see?me and my boyfriend was kissing! " Said Roco.

" WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW?? I'M TALKING TO MY HUSBAND! I know he can never cheat on me! It's must be you who planned everything to separate me and Gulf!! But I won't let this happen! Gulf is mine! Did you heard me?? GULF IS FUCKING MINE!! " Shouted Mew at Roco.

" Why are you not misunderstanding him like past? " Asked Roco. Mew faced Gulf and cupped his face.

" Because in these two years, when Gulf was not with me, I've learned to build trust in Gulf. I know how much he loves me. His swollen eyes can tell me how much he suffered while seeing me suffering. His painful expression can tell me how badly he wanted me but was not able to trust me. I won't blame Gulf because if I would be at his place I would've been more worse. Gulf is an angel and he can't see me in pain. Whatever he did was my punishment and if he still wants me to do, I'm ready for it. But whatever happened today, I'm not gonna believe till Gulf will say by himself. " Said Mew. Roco smiled happily because this is what he wanted to see and hear but Gulf went speechless with Mew's words because Mew was never like this. Mew never trusted him but finally he trusted him without jumping into conclusion.