Chapter 1

"GAKUSHUU ASANO YOU SON OF A BITCH! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW TOY BECAUSE I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE! I'M GONNA STAB THE LIFE OUT OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, BUT FIRST LOOK AT YOUR STRUGGLING GIRLFRIEND BITCH!" Karma pulled into Gakushuu's hair, hard enough to draw blood.

"REN STOP IT PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" Rio screamed, as Ren kept tugging on her hair, and smacking her. Ren has the biggest death stare towards Rio he had ever seen, while Karma took out his pocket knife. This was Karma's house, so no one was home and he could beat the shit out of Gakushuu until he's fighting for his life.

Karma looked at the bloody mess he and Ren had made out of their exes, before Karma started shaking. Ren hugged Karma, and requested they tie the two-faced lying asses up, and go to his house since his parents where on a business trip for the month, and would be back shortly.

Karma slowly reached for Ren's hand, shivering and sniffling from the broken trust. He trusted Gakushuu with his life, even let Gakushuu fuck him, but no, He had to go and ruin his trust. Ren gripped Karma's hand back, and stopped to pick his red-haired friend up.

"I-I thought he loved me, b-but he cheated on m-me a-and I-I'm sorry f-for being a burden to you R-Ren..." Ren stopped immediately and started rocking back and forth. "It'll be okay, we'll get through this together, promise me alright?" Karma nodded and wiped his watery eyes with his sleeve, wrapping his mother's scarf around him.

"Shhh." Ren opened his door, and set Karma down on the couch, picking up his cat and sitting next to Karma. "Do you want to do anything?" Ren rubbed his puffy eyes.

"I think we should drop out of Kunugigoaka. I mean, it'll only make it worse." Ren nodded, standing up and taking his phone out, to call the principle to explain what the hell just happened.