Part 2: Insane Men

Harry whizzed around and came face-to-face with a silvery grey wolf. He yelped and staggered back, pointing at the wolf with a shaking finger,

"But wolves can't talk, can they?" 

"Oh, we can talk all right," said the wolf sadly "But we got kicked out of the magical creature club by  Albus Dumbledore."

"Who's that?" asked Harry "And what's the magical creature club?"

"Albus Dumbledore is the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and according to Rubeus Hagrid, the greatest headmaster Hogwarts has ever known. Meanwhile, the magical creature club is a group that all magical creatures and their finders are forced to go to each week to find their magical properties, in other words, take samples of their blood, saliva, and fur without their permission."

"Then wasn't it a good thing that you were kicked out then? questioned Harry curiously.

"No, being in the magical creature club meant you have protection and if you weren't in it that meant a lifetime of running, being captured, escaping, and finally death. I and my three children (Achak, Luna, and Lobo) came to this clearing as the last ones alive and we have bred here for ten years in peace with only the occasional insane man coming to try and kill us."

"So do you not have any magical properties at all?" said Harry, disbelievingly.

"Excuse me? We are probably the most magical breed of wolf in the wizarding world!" he said, drawing himself up proudly.

"Okay, okay just asking," muttered Harry raising his hands in surrender. 

"Why don't you come and stay with us? You seem like a powerful little wizard,"  he asked looking at the force-field that Harry had unknowingly conjured around himself for protection.

"Wait, wizard? I-i'm a wizard ?!" gasped Harry "B-but I can't be!"

"Well, why not?"

    "Be-because," Harry said as he searched for a reason inside his head

"See?" said the wolf "No reason. Now, hop on my back and I'll take you to Wolf Pack Clearing."

Just then, an extremely fat man dressed in a dirty, torn, fluorescent green, and hot pink jumpsuit with wolf capture embroidered on the back in magenta wadded up and said in a deep voice "Ha! Got ya, der boss is gonna be pleased wih Little Jackie dis time."

Harry's force-field immediately pushed him away and his magic shot thick iron ropes out of his hands that quickly bound the intruder up tightly with his pudgy ham hands behind his back and fat legs snapped together with some difficulty. With another wave of his hand, the man was levitating in the air and fast asleep, snoring loudly.

"Oh," said Harry "Guess I am a wizard then,"