New World

Anno Domini Calendar September 29, 3857

Aeon illuminate, Palace of Peace.

"I feel a strange disturbance in the quantum realm

"I feel a strange disturbance in the quantum realm." the words left Princess Rhianne Burke's mouth until a massive earthquake struck the planet. "What's happening my vision suddenly went dark." said the princess; the silence was interrupted by a cute child named Angelo running toward Princess Rhianne shouting, " Mom, mom" while crying. Princess Rhianne immediately hugs the crying 9-year-old and embraces him in her two hands while saying, " I don't know, sweetie, but we will soon know. She immediately contacted one of her highest-ranking advisors to get an insight into the current situation.

A few moments after the earthquake have subsided a beautiful woman is seen walking toward the princess in great haste it is the New Avatar of War Rhiza. Rhiza was promoted after her significant contribution to defeating the seraphim and the order.

"Avatar of War Rhiza, what's our current status,"

"We lost all contact with the quantum gate network along with our colonies and the coalition forces," Rhiza responded.

"Very well, contact me again if you have some insight into what is happening. Even I have no clue about our current situation at the moment as my vision went black as the result of the disturbance." The princess responded.

"As you wish Princess," Rhiza responded.

Central Calendar January 24, 1639

Principality of Kua Toine, 6th dragon squadron

The skies were clear. Riding on a flying dragon known as a wyvern, the dragon rider Marl Patima was on a patrol mission in the northeast region of the principality. There was nothing in this part of the country. To the east, there was only the ocean, and while adventurers had left to explore new lands, none ever returned.

Because of recent tensions with the Rowlian Kingdom, patrols were necessary to detect and counter warships going off-course for possible surprise attacks, thus explaining why he and his partner were in this empty region.

He spotted something.

"What is that?"