The Delegation

Anno Domini Calendar October 1, 3857

Palace of Peace, Seraphina City

"Harmony to you, Princess, we just received a report from emissary Sorey that his mission is somewhat successful, but the natives seem rather skeptical of our existence. But worry not Princess, he invited them as delegation to our nation that they are happily accepted. The emissary also asked that we ready a ship and necessary accommodation to host the delegation." Avatar of War Rhiza reported

"Very well, instruct the Avatar of Prosperity to construct such vessel fit for the event. We shall host them in the best of the best of amenities that the Aeon illuminate can offer"

"As you wish, Princess, I shall relay the message to the Avatar of Industries Anna, Rhiza out."

"Mom is their visitor visiting us from the outside," Angelo asks.

"Yes, sweetie, a delegation from the natives of this world will visit us. We shall show them how accommodating the Aeon illuminate is."

Central Calendar January 4, 1639

One week later

The delegates gather under fine weather in the port of Mayhak, known to be the largest port of the Principality of Qua Toyne.

"Harmony to all disguised guests, I am delighted to have you as the representative of the Aeon illuminate. I was sent by the Princess herself to make this trip an unforgettable experience and build trust between our nations. My name is Sorey Robbie, your guide on this journey. If there is anything you want to clarify, please inform me without reservation."

Everyone from the delegation was taken aback by Tanaka, who was smiling refreshingly. Some member of the delegation seems in a state of depression written in their faces.

"A boat trip." General Hanki grumbled

"General Hanki, your expression isn't good. Did something happen?"

"Yogou-dono please don't add general in my name, I was temporarily transferred to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs."

"I see. Then does something weigh your mind down?"

"It's just when I think that we will be traveling by boat it makes me depressed. A boat trip is not something that gives one of the nicest experiences out there. We will never know when we will capsize, and it is a dark place since light doesn't usually reach the inside of the ship. It's always damp and smelly, and many people will get sick from a long journey. The food they serve is usually very salty to preserve it, and above else it is difficult to find water even if you are thirsty you need to save it no matter what. But they did say that we will arrive in 9 hrs but honestly, I think that is impossible to reach the Aeon illuminate due to the distance between us it may be a miscommunication between the Foreign Affairs Ministry and the Aeon illuminate. Traveling the ocean at that speed is impossible.

"I also think that timetable is strange. But the Aeon illuminate is capable of building massive iron ships maybe they can travel at speed beyond our comprehension."

Before long it was departure time. As they walked from the meeting area to the port a silhouette of a massive metallic-colored ship with green accents appeared.

This ship is specifically designed and constructed 6 days before the day of the delegation and has skilled crews to meet all the needs of the delegates in their voyage to the Aeon illuminate

"This time we will board that ship to head to the Aeon illuminate. Actually, we want to dock at the harbor of this port, but unfortunately, the water depth is too shallow, so we will move to that ship by boarding a smaller ship."

"Sorey-dono, Sorey-dono. That ship, there is no sail can be seen, but how can it move? Where do that small ships appear from? It doesn't have any oars, but how could they travel at that speed? Can it be, they are something like the magic ship of the First Civilized Land"

"I am sorry, but I was uninformed about what kind of vessel is a magic ship of the First Civilized Land, but that ship is moved by a quantum reactor."

"Quantum Rector"

"Yes, it's what is called a reactor. To put it in simple terms, it harnesses the power of the quantum realm to generate the necessary energy to propel the vessel forward."

"Hmm. I don't understand, but it sounds amazing."

The small ships docked at the pier and the party boarded each ship and then headed towards the large passenger ship.

When they were boarded the large passenger ship and went inside, the mission delegation members were so surprised that they became speechless. It was bright. Perhaps Aeon Illuminate had even raised their light spirits.

"This ship is made from metal. Just how in the world it stays floating? Furthermore, the inside is bright and wide. Isn't this already like a palace?"

Each delegate was guided by the staff to their allocated private room to stay and allowed to use all onboard amenities that the ship provides for their entertainment.

From Yagou's Diary. That day's entry.

How should I put this? I can't hide my surprise. I have never seen or heard of a ship this big, I also never read something like this in any books. Furthermore, the ship's interior is pleasantly bright, and the rooms are also unbelievably luxurious and maintain a fixed temperature for maximum comfort. Despite the ship being so large, it traveled through the ocean like an arrow without any swaying. It seems that they are not necessarily lying when they say that we can travel 2,000 km in just 9 hrs.

Just what kind of country is Aeon illuminate that can build something like this? In the Foreign Affairs Ministry, some people say that "There is no mistake that a newly emerging nation is a barbarous country", but right now we are the one who looks like a barbarous country. Perhaps the Aeon illuminate might possess power that is equal or even surpassed any major powers of the Civilized Lands.