2. Freedom

Act 2.

 Lilac Clouds covered the sky, full of stars. That meant one thing. Every being that had a mind filled with experience of life closed their eyes and fell asleep.

     The princess of the Midnight keeps an eye on every single mind, on every single dream, or a nightmare. The Dreams are observed by her in the dark sky, the dreams of great minds shine in the sky, in the form of star. Dreams of those, who always live life and never gaze their wisdom in the dreams, stars of them are barely seen. But stars of dreams, of people who think about life their whole living, asking themselves did they truly live, they shine so everyone can witness their fantasy.

The princess of midnight keeps an eye on all of them. Once the midnight sky, covered with stars, shined brightly as usually. The one of the stars, was so bright, that could replace the full moon, if it would disappear. It  shocked Her highness. She gently took the star to look, whos Genuine dream, was it. But Princess could not handle the truth. It was not just a dream of genius, it was a nightmare of someone, who was more than a human. A God, just like her, the Princess o the sunset, Her comrade and holder of the same fate, was locked in a prison of her own mind, in her sleep.

She definitely has to do something with it