°needy°

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

IMAGINE

the warmth of his smooth fingertips caressing your thighs, immediately sending an electric tingle throughout your body.

small moans fell from your lips quickly getting cut off by the strong and swift slap on the inside of my thigh.

a muffled groan leaked through my swollen lips. biting down on them sure that it drew blood.

"what did i say about making noise gorgeous ?... hmm?"

your head clouded with the feeling of bliss, you don't respond and once again you feel another sharp slap on the side of your ass.

"im not gon' repeat myself y/n.... we've talked about this" inhaling deeply.

"y-you said don't... make any noise-" "or what baby ??".

"or id be punished.. b-but i didn't mean t-".

immediately getting cut off by the feeling of him harshly pulling you to the edge of the bed by your ankles.

the gold anklet glowing from the dim lighting the chandelier produced, his name engraved into it.

he'd push your thighs to your chest, coaxing your to hold them in place in the process. his hands caressed your sensitive thighs down to your warmth.

spreading your lower lips with his middle and index.

slowly he'd glide his thick middle finger into your dripping hole. causing you to throw your head back against the pillow.

long butterfly locs, messily sprawled out against the bed. acrylics digging into the skin of your legs, surely leaving a mark.

"ouuu shiiit~" lowly whispering, mouth falling agape at the sudden pleasure.

"you know the rules gorgeous.. and you still decided to do it again" he darkly chuckles.

you just couldn't help it. it felt too damn good!

"whats your color gorgeous"

he'd lean forward to gently kiss your lips while still slowly pumping his fingers in and out of you.

"greeeen... fuu-"

"green what gorgeous?"

you could hear the smirk in his tone. bitting your lip holding back small smile that threatened to show.

"green daddy". you say confidently

"good girl" he'd say, slapping your sensitive thighs at the same time.

spreading your legs further for him you'd watch him descend between your legs.

latching his plump lips to your puffy bud, swirling his warm tongue between your mounds.

your toes began to curl in the air. legs slowly closing around his head causing him to slap at your ass again.

it was a warning.

eyes glaring up at you while he continued to slurp and suck on your bottom lips.

you didn't know how much more of this you could take. and you had barely just started

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈