Chapter 20

Bongbong Marcos' POV

The moment Sandro kneeled infront of her, parang alam ko na kung ano ang susunod na mangyayari. I felt like i was stucked on this chair. I couldn't move, even I waiting for her answer.

After that She looked at me first before answering.

"Y-yes" the moment i heard that parang gumuho na ang mundo ko, my heart felt shattered. W-why did she said that? Is she giving up on us?

I can't hear anything but Her voice saying yes and it kept playing and playing in my mind, walang ibang pumasok sa isip ko kung hindi 'yon.

I want to cry, i want to object but i can't, hindi ko magawa. I can't move my body nor my mouth.

**

I want to throw all the things infront of me right now! She could've just say no to him!

She could've just refuse it, but she didn't!

Urgh, this fucking alcohol! I was about to throw it when i heard a sudden knocks on my door. Who the fuck is that?!

"Wha-" nawala kaagad ang kunot sa nuo ko ng makita ko kung sino 'yon. Im fucking mad but i can't be mad at her.

She was about to talk pero kaagad ko siyang tinalikuran, my feelings might collapsed at baka hindi ko mapigilan.

"U-uminom ka?" She asked as she slowly went closer on me. Pero eto ako wala paring imik.

"Hey, let me explain" she brokedly said, and held my cheek. Ugh, fuck!

"Please don't do this to me, love" she was about to cry pero kailangan kong pigilan ang affection ko sakaniya.

I badly want to kiss her right now, and make her stop crying.

Muli ko siyang tinalikuran at aakmang iinom ng bigla niya akong yakapin mula sa likod.

She was about to hit the soft spot on me.

"Love, please talk to me" she begged, "Im sorry love, wala lng talaga akong choice" she explained and i felt that she started crying and crying. Please, stop crying my love.

I slowly turned infront of her to face her and directly stared on her teary eyes.

"You could just have refused his engagement" madiin kong sinabi and squinted at her.

"I-im sorry, ayaw ko lang na may masabi ang kalaban sakaniya, sainyo" pag papaliwanag pa nito, why she kept doing that? Bakit mas iniisip niya pa ang sasbihin ng iba kaysa sa mararamdaman ko?

I can handle this things, kaya kng tanggapin ang lahay ng sasabihin nila, huwag lang siyng mawala saakin.

"Please, let me handle this, love. Sasabihin ko rin sakaniya, Kukuha lang ulit ako ng tiyempo" tsaka niya ako muling hinagkan ng mahigpit, ugh what the fuck.

"You do really know my weakness" i whispered as she hit the soft spot of me. I held her both cheeks and kisses her forehead.

I love this goddamn woman, i can't afford to lose her.

"I love you" she sweetly said, she's really the most beautiful woman in this world, wala ng ibang makakapalit sakaniya.