-18-

It's been now a week since Jake came back to training from being sick but he's still very weak and everyone can notice that. Heeseung of course notices it too but they're back to being normal again so Heeseung only scolds. Today Sunoo is at the training to see how the newbies are doing.

"Come on Jake!! Faster!!" Heeseung yells at Jake who is almost on the point of fainting. Jake's vision starts to get blurry but he still runs after the others, as if there's nothing. His legs start to weaken and before he knows he faints, everything fading to black. The other stop with running and look at him. "JAKE"

Heeseung runs over to Jake and lets his head rest on his lap. He wipes away some pieces of hair out of Jake's face and checks his forehead, boiling hot again. Heeseung takes a deep breath and picks Jake up, wanting to walk to their dorm but a voice makes him stop.

"He can stay in my room, my doctor can look at him" Sunoo says with a small smile and starts walking over to the castle, Heeseung af course following with no questioning. When they arrive Heeseung lays Jake down on Sunoo's bed and kneels down to the bed. "Since when are you so caring?"

"Can everybody please stop asking me that?? I don't even know the real answer" Heeseung says and his eyes land on Jake's hand, something in him tells him to hold it but he won't do it. Heeseung gets up and turns to Sunoo. "Update me when the doctor has results, i'll go back to training"

With that Heeseung disappears and Sunoo chuckles. Quickly after that the doctor comes in and checks up on Jake. Luckily nothing bad is going on with him but he just needs to rest a bit more, he really needs to regain his strength again. Sunoo sits next to Jake on bed and sees the older looking around being very confused.

"What happened...?" 

"You fainted, Heeseung carried you here and a doctor checked up on you, you really need more rest" Sunoo answers and Jake frowns, trying to sit up straight. Sunoo helps him and chuckles. "I know its not fun to be sick but you're really showing a different side of Heeseung, i like it"

"I like it too.... but in one second he can go to his old self so im very confused by him, not that im like crushing on him but you know... being nicer will help me a lot..." Jake sighs.

"No i get it, have heard that a lot from newbies, i know Heeseung is harsh and mean and cold but he really does that to protect me but he never acted this way to someone"

"We'll see... im sorry for being so weak, im still the lowest rank and im trying my best, i just really wanna be your bodyguard and-"

"Hey its okay, we wont be that harsh, you will really make it, if you don't make big mistakes then we'll send you away but that wont happen" Sunoo says with a trustful smile and Jake just nods. Now Sunoo looks around his room and sees that no one is here. "So.... how is Ni-ki doing...?"

"Ow gosh, no first tell me all about how you two started out!"

"Just love at first sight... he's been here for almost two years and we've been turning around each other but like two months ago he started to sneak around with me but we're scared to take the next step... now tell me about him!"