-36-

Heeseung runs through the castle towards Sunoo's room. The closer he gets the more people surround the door. He slips through the people and walks to an crying queen and king.

"I-i came as soon as possible, is it really true?? He's been kidnapped?!" Heeseung yells out of sadness but also anger mixed with disappointment. The queen looks up at him and nods. The sadness in her eyes is indescribable and Heeseung starts to feel guilty. "I-it's my fault... i'm so sorry, i should've kept an eye on him, i should've n-never happened!!"

"Heeseung... it's okay, it's our fault for not letting more bodyguards being around his room, don't blame yourself" The king speaks up and Heeseung shakes his head. The whole purpose of him being a bodyguard is to protect Sunoo but he failed. Before he can even process his dorm mates rush over to them, Ni-ki being the most emotional.

"W-where is he?! Tell me?!" Ni-ki cries out and drops himself on his knees. The queen gasps but the king kneels down in front of Ni-ki and caresses his back. "I-im so sorry, i just.... we're... i-in-"

"Love, i know kid, im not blind so don't be sorry, we'll find him as soon as possible..."

"Heeseung...? Are you okay??" Jake softly asks as he follows Heeseung onto the balcony. Heeseung quickly wipes away his tears and turns around, nodding his head. Jake doesn't believe it so he takes a step closer but Heeseung takes a step back.

"N-no don't come close. You always ruin everything so stay away f-from me."

"How do i ruin everything???"

"S-since you've been here everything changed, you made me not concentrated, you kept fucking up everything, now you're almost the same level as me and i don't like that, if you're as good as me then WHY IS SUNOO GONE?! I-i just had one day off and immediately Sunoo gets kidnapped so please just go away."

"I can't believe you're so in denial, i won't tell you why you're thinking all of this and why you've been acting like this, yes i'm involved but for the reason you're not thinking about. If you wanna find out who's better, let's search for Sunoo okay?? Lets see who'll find him. And please don't blame me for his disappearance because we literally ate together 3 hours ago"