-31-

"What do you mean you're sending me away now??? We just arrived!! How will i get back??!?" Jake raises his voice against Heeseung but Heeseung doesn't seem to care right now. He gets turned around and gets pushed out of the store by Heeseung. He looks back at him and sticks out his tongue.

With a sigh he turns back to walk away but he bumps up against a man, the man dropping his stuff. Heeseung sees it and rolls his eyes out of disbelief. Jake apologises and helps to man get his stuff until he sees a bag when the silhouette of a gun seems to show. He wants to grab it but the man in quicker than him.

"Uhm sir, it's maybe rude for me to ask but what in that bag??"

"None of your business." The man says and tries to get into the store but Jake stops him, holding him tight by his arm. The man groans and looks back at Jake with an expression that hopefully will let Jake let him go but that doesn't work.

"Jake, why are you holding him?? Let him go" Heeseung says out of nowhere and Jake shakes his head. He takes some steps closer and makes Jake let go of the man. Jake's mouth falls open out of disbelief and looks at Heeseung with his eyes wide open.

"He has a gun!!"

"Why would he have a gun?? He works here and we've been coming here for two years now, you're making things look worse, go away-"

"NOOOOOOO" Jake interrupts Heeseung as he sees the man pointing his gun at Sunoo's head. He runs over to them and kicks the gun out of the man's hand, grabbing both hands to hold them behind his back. Sunoo gasps and runs away towards the entrance of the store, where Heeseung is looking at the scene with a shocked face. "Freaking gosh i told you Heeseung!!"

"B-but... what...?? No never mind, let's take him to the van." Heeseung sighs and gestures Jake to take the man towards the van. All of a sudden Ni-ki runs over to Sunoo and checks every inch of him.

"Are you okay??"

"A bit in shock but further im okay, i've never seen Heeseung this disconnected, he's always the one to catch the people who attack me but this time he completely missed it"

"Ow... well if i have to say, since Jake has been here he changed a lot to be honest, not that much but you can clearly notice a difference"