▪︎Part 3▪︎

Please do inline comments, they really motivate me 🌌

Finally got some time to write and upload!

Happy Reading!♥️

...

He was about to say something more, but the breakfast came to my rescue.

Ofcourse i remember how much he loves food! He could have literally ate everyone's lunch in the class if it was in his hands. He is one big foodie!

He quickly took the plate and started exploring what all was there, like a kid explores his birthday presents. I was controlling so hard not to chuckle as i remembered how excited he used to get on his birthday. He used to announce it iin the class, atleast a month prior.

I was lost in my thoughts while eating until he started a little conversation.

"You know... i can eat for 24 hours! I am a big foodie!" He expressed cutely while eating.

"I know!" i squeled until i realised what did i just say! Shitttt! Nandini what's wrong with you seriously?

"What? How do you know?" He gave me a shocked look while i planned what to answer.

"I mean.. i can easily sense that like the way you are eating. Nothing else.." I sighed with relief as he nodded understandingly.

You would be probably thinking why am i not telling him that i am the same Nandini, who was his classmate, right?

Because i don't want to disclose it and lose all the time i am spending with him. I mean, it feels a little uncomfortable or maybe u can say awkward, when you meet your classmate after so many years. He will probably start pointing out the differences in me since then. He will certainly remember how shy and weird i was back then. I just don't want him to judge anything.

With this i finally completed my breakfast when i saw Manik smiling at me.

Wow, strange enough. This man is focusing on something else rather than his food. That is a miracle for sure!

I gave him a 'what' look which made him chuckle. His eyes were fixed to mine, when he slowly started coming close.

Woah woah woah woah woah,
what's this man upto.

He drifted his right hand slowly, carrassing my cheek. His mere touch was doing something magical to my poor heart, sending butterflies in my stomach.

I blushed harder as he rubbed my lower lip with his thumb. He makes my heart sing like no one else. He came close and our noses touched sending shiver in my body. He rubbed my lips again, before backing off while my eyes were closed.

As he swept away, i opened my eyes to see him cleaning his hands with the napkin.

O.K. now i get it.

So apparently, i had little food stuck at the corner of my lips. And i was thinking something else. Way to go Nandu!

I would have continued blushing but fortunately an announcement happened.

"We are dissappointed to inform you all, that the weather has changed drastically, so the flight might be a little late. Please cooperate and be patient. Thank you."

I looked outside to see really dark clouds, surrounded around. I would be lying if i say i wasn't getting scared now. I decided to call Mukti but there wasn't any network.