▪︎Part 6▪︎

Here's the last chapter guys..!
Epilogue will be out later in few days!
Shower all your love and support on thsi one too♥️

Just wanna say thank you for giving so much love on this short ff. This was totally an unplanned one, but i am glad you all loved this ff so much! ✨

Happy Reading!

...

His words. His eyes. I was literally drowning in them as he simply stated.

What have i even done to deserve this man? I just kinda stalked him during those days, that's it. He treats me like i am the only precious possession in this entire world.

I have to be strong for him!

Yes, i will be strong..

ONLY FOR HIM!

I wiped my tears quickly with my palms as he noticed my each move with his whole attention. In no time i banged my lips on his and kissed him as if my whole life depended on it. Well.. i won't lie, it does depend on this hug!

He gives me strength to fight all the evils in this world. Now even if God comes to take us away na, i won't let that happen. For us, for myself and more precisely for HIM.

He too responded equally while still rubbing my back, assuring we are all good.

This man is a gem, just like his name states. M-A-N-I-K

As we broke apart, i shyly hugged him, hiding myself in his chest, making him chuckle.

"Soo.. i assume, you are not scared anymore?" He asked after a long peaceful silence and i nodded snuggling more in his warmth.

"Chalo, let's go out, before anyone comes. Anyway, it's not safe here, we need seatbelts!" He said putting a strand on my hairs behind my ear.

Currently i was sitting on his lap as he was sittign down on the floor.

We still were in the first class. I never thought i would be sneaking here in my first flight itself!

This man gets the most unexpected out of me.

I slightly nodded and we both carefully moved out. He tightened my seatbelt first before his.

The way he was taking care of me was making me go all awww over him. I never imagined a man to be this gentle and caring.

The plane was still getting some shakes time to time, but i was a little confident now. I looked at him as he closed his eyes and rested his head behind. I could feel sweat forming on his skin.

He too was scared?

Ofcourse he was, Idiot!

And all the while i was being so selfish, only focusing about myself and my fears.

Guilt surrounded me making tears form in my eyes.

I controlled them and held his arm, followed with keeping my head on his shoulder, letting him know i am there too.