▪︎Epilogue▪︎

So here we are on the last update of this beautiful story!

First of all thank you to each and everyone of you for showering so much love on this ff! This idea popped in my head accidently and so i decided to write it up but never thought would receive so much love! Thanks a ton!

Well there's a surprise for y'all MaNan fans at the end of this update!

Happy Reading!♥️

.....

°•Narrator's Pov•°

7 years later

As the sun rose, a mansion of marble white color, brightened up.

In a room upstairs, a boy was sleeping lazily with an open mouth and ruffled hair. In front of the bed was a study table, where we could see a girl with her hairs tied up in a messy bun, was sketching something passionately with all her focus.

The door slightly opened and her gaze shifted towards it, to see a pair of small eyes peeping in. She smiled and gestured her to come inside.

A small girl of about 5 years old ran inside and sat on her lap.

"Loot(look), what i mate(make), nandu mumma.." The girl excitedly showed Nandini, the paper she was carrying in her hands.

It was the cutest drawing of their house and small perfect family. Nandini smiled ear to ear and kissed her cheeks tightly makign her giggle.

"This is so beautiful, Ria. I love it my princess! Thank you." Nandini embraced her lovingly in her arms.

"All love for each other?" The boy who was sleeping woke up, rubbing his eyes and pouting sadly at the duo.

They both giggled and Ria ran towards him. She kissed his cheeks making him smile teethly.

"Good molning dadda!" She hugged him. "Good morning, daddy's princess! Now go have your breakfast." Manik kissed her cheeks before she ran downstairs.

"Ria, careful!" Nandini shouted as the door closed.

As she was looking at her final sketch, a pair of strong arms held her waist from back.

"Good morning, Nandu.." Manik snuggled into her neck making her chuckle.

"Good morning, love!" She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He peeped towards her back and saw the most beautiful sketch he had ever seen.

"OMG! This is a masterpiece Nandini!" He shouted like an excited kid and gave her hundreds of kisses out of happiness.

"Thank you, Manik" She sighed as she was a lot tired. She had been working on this piece since a month now and finally it was completed. It was a big sketch of Manik, Ria and Her, their small yet perfect family.

"I love you!" He took her in a hug and she happily surrended herself in his warmth.

"I love you a little more each second!" Nandini smiled, kissing his heart.