〘 CHAPTER 3 〙

→Dokja pov

Okay...what to do now... I left my novel at home because I didn't think that I would stay here.... He said that the maids will come later right?... WHAT TO DO??!!! I'M FEELING AWKWARD HERE BECAUSE THIS IS NOT MY HOME!!! I DON'T CARE IF HE SAID I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT, ITS STILL MY FIRST TIME HERE!!!

Alright Dokja. Calm down. You got this!

I got up from the seat and try to find the office he said about. 20 minutes later, I'm back at the living room. Why? Because I can't find it. I've opened every door and still there's no sight of that man room. Except that one room look suspicious though. It has blood around the door. Eh probably something that none of my business.

The doorbell rang repeatedly. Probably the maids. I walk to the door and open it. Oh it's Sangah. She looks mad. She looks mad....SHE LOOKS MAD?!!

" Hi? "

" DID THEY DO IT AGAIN?! ITS FOR MONEY! ISN'T IT! DID THEY HURT YOU TO GET MARRIED WITH MY BROTHER?! "  She suddenly shout. Probably too loud to the point I couldn't hear her brother coming out from his office.

" Why are you shouting Sangah. " Jonghyuk walk down the stairs and stood behind me.

Sangah lift me up and put at the side while she get close to her brother and start shouting again.

" Did you just..."

" WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU'RE GAY?!!" This is too sudden.

" Does it important?" Jonghyuk arch his left eyebrows, looking down at Sangah.....cuz she's shorter than him.

" Yes it is!!" Her shouting toned down a bit. " I can introduce you to Dokja if you tell me sooner. Then, you guys already know each other the moment Dokja were forced to marry you."

" Umm....Sangah-ssi. I wasn't forced."

" Shhhh..... It's fine Dokja-ssi. You don't have to be scared. You can tell me the truth." She cut me off.

" He's telling you the truth. It wasn't forced. It's an arrange married. " Jonghyuk defend himself...I think? Because he looks at me when said those thing. I don't know how love works.

I may be a novel addicted but romance was the line. I was more into fantasy. He's definitely defending himself.

" Okay. Alright... Good.. if he did something to you... Tell me. Okay Dokja?" She turn her head to me.

" Yes ma'am!"

I salute and she's left. Jonghyuk was about to left but stop when touch his arm. Which resulting for him to turn around.

" Jonghyuk-ssi."

" Yes."

" Umm... Are you busy tomorrow? Because I still have some stuff left to take at my parents house."

" Is it important?"

" Well, it's just my novel and clothes. I didn't think that I would live at your house so I didn't bring it."

" We could buy you a new clothes and novel tomorrow. Don't need to worry about it." This rich bitch! No! Dokja, he's been nice to you.

" No. I insist. I still want to go back to my home and grab my stuff. And I want to rub at their face that a much better person is taking care of me "

" A better person?" He tilted his head with a slight smirk. Fuck he's hot. " All I did is staying at my office and let you do anything you want."

" Was that...not what better person do? I'm honestly confused because when I was home, all my parents do is ordering me around. Selling was actually the nice thing they did to me but the person they sell me to didn't. They're so clingy and annoying. Like, I need some personal space to read you know."

3rd person pov

Jonghyuk expression turn into concern when Dokja rant about his experience of being sold.

" And do you want to know the worst thing they do?!" Dokja shout while pointing his finger at Jonghyuk.

" Go on."

" They ripped my book just because I didn't gave them attention! Like bro! I need some time alone! But I do need attention at some point. Don't ignore me please." Dokja mood change at the two last sentences.

" Alright. I'll keep that in mind." Jonghyuk said.

" So. What do you want for dinner. "

" You can cook?"

" No I was about to ask the rats to cook. Yes I can cook. I think. Probably. "

' Kim Dokja....

You are....

Strangely adorable..' Jonghyuk probably.

733 words

An
Remember about what I said that I'm gonna update every Saturday? Yeah fuck that. I'm gonna update it between Saturday or Sunday.

Edit
Change of mind. I post when my brain works