〘 Chapter 6 〙

→Dokja pov

And that's how we got here. Me walking down the isle with Joonghyuk's dad 'cause my parents ran away after they got the money. Coward.

→Joonghyuk's pov

I watch my soon-to-be husband walk down the isle towards me with my dad. He actually look stunning in the black and white suit that my mom had picked, and that white veil covering his face.

"Are you gonna cry?" Uriel noona suddenly whispered next to me, ruining the mood.

"Why are you on the groomsmen side noona." I whisper back at her. Eyeing her up and down as she wear the all white suit.

"For fun."

SKIPPING TO THE FIRST NIGHT CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW WEDDING WORKS!

→3rd person pov

Dokja sat awkwardly on their shared bed. His mind are going wild on what would happen tonight.

'Joonghyuk already show a sign that he's getting touchy. Sh*t. Are we gonna do it tonight? Why am I worried?! I'm not virgin anymore! F*CK! I'm not virgin anymore! Is he gonna divorce me when he found out? Should I tell him?!'

While Dokja having a crisis there, Joonghyuk come out from the bathroom after he done showering. He had nothing on except the short towel that wrapped around his waist nicely. 

He chuckle slightly when he saw Dokja sitting straight like a mannequin, face pale as fuck and he was sweating.

"Love....you alright?" Joonghyuk approach his husband, softly lifting his face by his chin which causing Dokja to snap out from his crisis and realize what was happening.

"I'm not a virgin." Just casually slip out from Dokja mouth.

Joonghyuk pause for a moment before broke down to a giggle and then laugh. Dokja pout slightly when he saw Joonghyuk taking this matter lightly.

"What so funny about it? Don't you find it disgusting? To marry someone dirty like me?" Dokja let out a huff.

Joonghyuk laugh suddenly stop as he push Dokja down to their bed, trapping him between his strong arm. "Hey hey. Don't say it like that. It doesn't matter if you're virgin or not. As long as I love you, I'll accept who you are."

Joonghyuk leaned down and press his lips onto Dokja's, kissing him passionately. Dokja close his eyes tightly while softly push Joonghyuk body.

"W..wait...I still haven't showered yet..." Dokja said between a pants as his face flushed red.

"It's fine. We're gonna get dirty anyway later...." Joonghyuk smirk and kiss him again. His hand trailing down to Dokja's pants, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his button before pulling them down slowly.

Dokja wrapped his arm around Joonghyuk neck, thrusting his hip on Joonghyuk hands when he feel them on his clothes boner.

"J... Joonghyuk..." Dokja moaned, his eyes were hazy as he look at Joonghyuk with lust filled gaze.

"Yes my love..." Joonghyuk stare back with the same gaze. Smirk adorned his face as his hand start taking Dokja's clothes off. "Tell me what you want....and I'll give it to you...." Joonghyuk whisper into Dokja's ear.

Should I leave it to you guys imagination 🤔

Kidding! 😉

Dokja's body tremble when he feel Joonghyuk mouth sucking and biting his neck, shoulder, collarbone and chest. Leaving a dark purple mark. And his hand stroking his dick.

"J... Joonghyuk...." Dokja moaned. Thrusting his hip in Joonghyuk's hand.

"Yes love... What do you need?" Joonghyuk ask in a low seductive voice, rubbing his thumb on Dokja's tip in a circular motion, making Dokja's moan become louder.

"P.... please put it in... I... Want to feel you big d...dick in me..." Dokja's hand gripping the bedsheets. The pleasure are too overwhelming with his front and back being overstimulated.

Joonghyuk smirk as he kiss Dokja's cheek. "Of course my dear..."

Alright stopping here. Now you guys can use your imagination.

Honestly this chapter is a bit rush. Nah, TOO rush. And cringe too. But oh well. Enjoy?

No proofread