Chapter 2.

The men grabbed me by my arms and dragged me into a.... dungeon? It had a pentagram on floor and candles all over. Where my parents actually gonna sacrifice me to Lucifer and his stupid followers? The men moved the pentagram to aline with and it opened a big gate and as soon as it opened two more men picked me up and dragged me into a cell. I sat there looking around trying to figure out what to do. Not to long after there was a tall man that walked into the room with a big concrete dog mask. He had a different suit then every one else. He looked at me then at the rest of the group. Four people grabbed me holding me down by my arms legs and feet. They drag me out of the cell and in front of the man. "Kenneth... Son, it is your time to join us" he said to me reaching over to a metal pole. He grabbed the pole that was burning hot and was molded as a dog head. The men took my shirt off revealing my cut up chest to my father, who now was placing the burning hot metal onto my heart. I scream in pain as my skin gets burnt over and over again. I weakly look up at my father with tears in my eyes as he stopped and put the pole away. I was to weak to talk but that didn't mater as the men holding me up dropped me to the ground walking away. I stayed on the ground crying looking up at my father. "Be here by 12:52 am. Tomorrow or I'll kill you." He sternly said as he walked away. A few hours later I managed to get up and find my way out and head back to the church cleaning myself up. I look at the burn sighing as I realize I have now been entered into a contract unwillingly. I changed into new clothes and head to bed again. To no surprise I was waken again by someone, I open my eyes looking up to see... Luke? "Luke? Why are you in here?" I asked while sitting up still looking at him. "Well I'm quite bored and I wanna hang out. Pluse I have alot to tell you!" He smiled as he spoke put then made a noise in annoyance, "Because you haven't been in school" he mumbled and looked away.