✧ 18 ✧

𝟏𝟗𝟎𝟔: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

THE SHELBY house was strangely quiet as Thomas snuck Nellie up the stairs and into his room. The teens struggled to hide their alcohol-tainted laughs as Thomas quietly shut his door and flipped the lock.

If Nellie's father knew that she was in Thomas's house, much less his bedroom, at this time of night...well, hell on Earth would be raised. That was precisely why the teens were struggling to remain quiet. The added thrill of risking retribution from Nellie's father made their endeavor that much more exciting.

The moment the lock was flipped, Thomas turned around and grabbed Nellie by the waist, and pulled her close. His lips covered hers, his hands gripping her waist as he backed her into the wall.

Their lips moved fervently, the taste of whiskey on Thomas's lips filling Nellie's mouth as she slipped her tongue against his, her actions emboldened by the alcohol in her system. Nellie lifted her leg and wrapped it around Thomas's waist as his hand slid up her thigh and gripped her rear.

She wanted to feel his hands all over her body...to feel the pleasure that she knew he could give her. Thomas broke the kiss, leaving Nellie gasping for air as he pressed wet kisses on her jaw and neck.

His tongue slid over her sweet spot before he latched on and sucked to the point of pain. Nellie groaned, her head sliding back to give him more access as his hand slid up her leg and beneath her chemise. She grinned as he slipped his fingers beneath her brassiere, his fingers digging into her soft flesh.

"Tommy," she whispered, her voice tainted by arousal. Thomas immediately lifted his head, his lips slick as he stared at her through arousal-darkened eyes. His hand continued to massage her breast as he stared at her. "I want all of you," Nellie whispered suddenly, her own eyes widening in shock at her words.

Thomas froze, his jaw nearly dropping open. He quickly withdrew his hand from her chemise and Nellie worried she had said something wrong. "I thought you wanted to wait," he muttered, his hands grabbing Nellie's as he spoke. To emphasize his point, Thomas ran his thumb over her left ring finger, highlighting the lack of a ring.

Nellie shrugged, a coy smile tugging at her lips as she slipped her arms around Thomas's shoulders. "I know you're going to be the one that I marry," she whispered before pressing a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I love you and I want all of you."

Thomas's eyes fluttered shut when Nellie reached down and cupped him, her hand massaging his erection. He rolled his head back, his jaw going slack as Nellie latched onto his neck as she continued her massage.

After a moment, he grabbed her wrist and pulled it away, his eyes meeting hers again. Silence stretched between the teens, apprehension in the air as Nellie awaited Thomas's answer.