Tug of War

Hiiiii!!!! It's been a while, I'd like to thank everyone who helped with motivate me and give me ideas for the story, it was very appreciated. I'm sorry this took so long and I'm afraid I'm still going to be slow to update but this story isn't abandoned. I promise! 😁😁. Anyway, enjoy.

"Who me? Oh I just thought we'd discuss your situation from yesterday

"Who me? Oh I just thought we'd discuss your situation from yesterday. You know, the one I helped with that my brother here induced," said the blonde. Damon could clearly sense the jealousy and Elijah glared at his brother's comment. The two siblings were now in a heated eye contest and Damon wasn't sure whether to find this amusing and flattering, or annoying and worrying. The vampire wasn't sure what he got himself into.

The three sat down once Elijah and Damon were dressed. Damon sat uncomfortably between the two brothers. For the first time in his entire life, he wasn't comfortable being the centre of attention, let alone the object of desire for two powerful beings. The two Originals were glaring daggers at each another, clearly hating the idea of sharing. "So, did you find anything new regarding your pack hunt?" Damon said, trying to steer the subject in a different direction. The hybrid stared at him amusedly and chuckled.

"Love, you're not getting out of this conversation. Rest assured my hunt is going as planned, however, the addition of my brother may complicate things so rules must be set into place," the blonde stated rather casually for the tense atmosphere.

"Why would my presence hinder you brother, it never has before. You always do as you please with no regard for others," Elijah replied haughtily, earning back the glare from his brother. Damon groaned and banged his head on the table.

"Are we seriously doing this now?" He groaned. Neither Original was backing down from the dick measuring contest and the feeder was growing very frustrated with the situation. "Look, Klaus wants hybrids and we're hunting packs. I actually don't mind the violent part of the trip because it's cathartic. But this," he gestured between the two older vampires. "This needs to be addressed so let me be very, very clear," this time Damon's tone grew serious and cold. "I'm no one's toy and certainly no one's lover," he pointed harshly. "You both want to have me? Awesome! I'm all for hot and steamy sex with two talented and very experienced lovers but you have to earn it!"

With that, Damon stood up and reached for the mini fridge to grab a small drink. He felt the gazes of the two men following him. He knew what he said was rather dangerous to two Originals but perhaps their affections toward him would cause them to consider his points, or if they weren't that interested -Klaus hopefully- they'd back down and away from him. "Damon, you know how I feel for you. Have I ever gave you cause to despise me?" Of course Elijah would be confident enough to ask that. The feeder turned to him with a glare.

"No, but right now, what you're doing is about the least attractive thing I've seen. So, you're on thin ice," he gritted out. Elijah was clearly shocked and rather hurt by the statement, however, Damon was hoping for the shame to be enough for Elijah to reevaluate his strategy. Meanwhile Niklaus was quiet and his jaw was clenched in a displeased manner. Damon was waiting for the hybrid to make his own statement, hopefully rejecting this entire deal and giving Damon his freedom back.