It's a Start

The portal closed, King accepted that this was the end.  At least Luz was safe.  When suddenly someone grabbed his left wrist stopping him from drifting further.  He opened his eyes to see a girl in a Hexside uniform, she had pink hair and orange eyes.  (This is you)  She pulled him onto her palisman, it was a pink axolotl.  They landed in the hallway, that was now slowly rebuilding itself.  

"Who are you?" He asked.

She looked down and replied, "A friend."

Your Pov

The Collector stopped, he landed and turned to face you.  "You look familiar," He stated.

"Sounds about right," You answered, "We've known each other for three years."

He stared at you for a minute, "Silver Soldier?"

You simply nodded, Belos never told the kid your name.  Looking around your eyes landed on the portal.  The door had closed, so you would need help from your "old friend."  As well as King, he was a titian, if you understood correctly.  "Hey kid," you said looking back at the Collector.  "Why don't we play a new game?"

"Go on." He replies.

"It's called Reunion," you knew how to get around this, you just hoped your plan worked, "Were playing the heros, and our goal is to get all of the witches in the human realm back here to their families."

"What about the one without a family?" he questioned.

Did he mean Hunter?  You paused wondering what to say, "He's..." you looked at the kid, "Just leave that part to me, ok?"

"Ok." He stated, "Sounds fun enough, but how will we get there?"

"Simple, we make a new portal." You answered. 

King sat there, wondering who you were, and what you were doing.

"I see." He turned to King, "King, I'm going to need a bit of your blood.

Authors note -

Hi, so this is my first story.  This part of it is more a hook then what your actually going to be reading.  I'll try my best to post a chapter a day until it's finished.  But for now I'd like to clear somethings up.  This story is biased of a character I made for a hunter x reader story I was reading.  But since I tend to go overboard, I made a whole story about her.  I really like the story and think you will too.  But I wanted it to be more engaging for the reader.  So instead of just reading the book, your playing the main character.  But I won't say much, because you'll learn most of it during the next chapter.  For now though your name is Maxine Blight, you're 16, and are a member of the emperor's coven.  Your code name is The Silver Soldier, but no one really calls you that because your mission is undercover.  As far as the rest of the coven knows your just a regular coven scout.  If you have any questions feel free to ask I will try my best to answer.