Goldie (Locks)

"Why would I be blushing!" You crossed your arms. "I'm not blushing."

"Ok then..." He turned away, "I'm 13, to uhh, answer your question?"

"Well that's something I suppose... But you still won't tell me your name..." You tapped your chin, as if thinking about something. "So, I'll just call you Goldie!"

"Ha!" He crossed his arms and turned back to your. "Your not at nickname level yet, soldier." 

"Oh come on Goldie! I've known your for two months now!" You pushed.

"Fine! Whatever, let's just get something to eat."

The two of you went to a sellers booth and asked for directions to find food. After searching for a bit, you both settled on fairy pies.

After eating and exploring the night market, you were about ready to turn in for the night. Although, nothing would prepare you for what you would learn before you could do so.

"How late are we going to stay out?" You questioned from beside you companion for the evening.

"Why?" He paused for a moment, you could almost hear his smirk in his voice. "Is the princess sleepy?"

"I'm sorry," You said sarcastically, "Did you just call me 'princess'?"

He turned to face you, "So what if I did princess?"

"Oh! Your in for it now Goldie!" You reached for his wrist but he'd already started running. "Get back here!" You called from behind him. He paused for a brief moment, just to catch his breath. But it was a long enough opening for you. 

"Aha! Got you!" You yelled as you pinned him to the ground. Your smile bright and hair covering your face, in all the commotion of joining the emperors coven, you'd almost forgotten that you were a kid. 

Your laugh came to a slow and you sat up, noticing his mask knocked to the ground beside him. The color seemed to drain from your face as your eyes widened. In a moment of shock you didn't even think to look at his face. What had you done?