Chapter 3. The Doppelgänger

In Elijah's Dorm, I open my eyes looking around, I found Elijah sitting on the edge of the bed, I look beside me 'Jade West' my best friend, Jade helped me to sit.

I roll my eyes "I'm fine, Jade"

Jade snaps at me "No, you are not"

Elijah asks "You okay, Lydia?"

Jade says "You bitch scared the hell out of me"

I say "I'm fine and__" 

The door opens and Father Blackwood enters the Dorm "Lydia, What happened?"

I say "I just fainted when I saw a vision, I was spying on someone's life, she was protected"

Father asks "You knew who protect her?"

I say "A Bennett witch"

Jade looks at Faustus "Not Again, Father"

Elijah says "They are powerful but May I ask what happened, Faustus?"

Faustus says "An old war between our kind, Elijah" smiles "Bennet! in that case, I have to go and be armed, Lydia" he looks at Jade "Jade, I need you"

Jade stands "Sure, Father" she looks at me "I will be right back" I nod, They left the room.

Elijah sits on the chair next to the bed "Are you harm?"

"No, I'm a witch the spell just messes with my energy" Elijah smiles at me "I like your smile"

Elijah soften "Oh really, Why?"

"I don't know, changing the mood" We smile at each other "Well, I have to go to Mystic Falls to make sure of something"

♡ Epic Love ♡

After days. I, Jade, and Jackson sitting around a table in Mystic Grill, A cozy neighborhood bar and grill. 

I say "The place is so warm"

Jackson smirks "I can make it warmer"

I approach Jackson "We are in front of the people."

Jackson gets closer "Fuck them."