Chapter 17. Blood

Before dining that Esther Mikaelson decided to have it with her children and of course, Elijah drag me to have it with them

I get the kitchen and a lot of servants doing food, I smile at them and open the fridge taking beer and when I close it. I found Klaus standing behind the fridge door.

Klaus says "Don't drink it in front of mother"

I open the beer "You scared of her or something"

"you are Elijah's girl and you will be under test"

"Test?"

Kol puts his hand around my shoulder "A test, Elijah's favorite to his mother the good kid, darling" he looks at my clothes "You are dark and twisty and your clothes kind of"

I say "what?"

Klaus raises his eyebrow "She won't like your clothes"

I say "I am not going to marry Elijah, I do not care to like your mother or not"

Kol and Klaus share a look. 

Klaus says "I will like the show"

Kol says "Me too" 

They left me and head outside.

I think a little and follow them "I am not dark and twisty" 

Elijah stops me "Hey, Hey" looks at his brothers "What did you tell her?" they raises their hands in surrender and leave.

I turn to Elijah "am I dark and twisty?"

Elijah kisses me softly on the lips "maybe dark" he looks at me "You didn't get ready for dinner"

I look at my clothes "I___" looking at him "What's wrong with my clothes"

"Nothing but mother is from old ages, change to something else, for me"

I sigh "Fine, I will see something else"

"Not expose your breast"

I roll my eyes "Fine"

♡ Epic Love ♡

In the dining room, I sit on the middle of the table after changing my clothes drinking wine alone