𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

Solange and Alessya were looking into the mini mirror in their locker

Solange and Alessya were looking into the mini mirror in their locker. Solange fixing her hair and putting on lip gloss. Alessya fixed her eyeliner and mascara, making sure they looked good. Shawn and Cole also adjust how they look in a mirror in their lockers. Cory, also doing the same thing but he uses a picture of Mr. Potato Head instead of a mirror. He takes a pipe and sticks it in his mouth, posing with his arms up like a Mr. Potato Head doll as Mr. Feeny approaches.

"I'll just take that, Mr. Matthews" Mr. Feeny says, taking the pipe from out of his mouth.

"Now I got no pipe" Cory sighed, "Yes, fine, you're perfect. Now can we get out of the hallway where everyone can see me?"

"Hold on, just need to get a little more hair in my eyes."

"You know I hate that!" Cory groaned, Messing up Shawn's perfect hair.

"Also good!"

"Also good! Also good! MOVE!" Cory yelled frantically rubs his head, trying to adjust his own hair.

"Whoa, whoa! Cory, Cory! C'mon, c'mon, you're gonna cut your fingers!" Cole said, worried

"You're right, I'm overreacting. It's just that, between you, Shawn, and Eric, I feel like I'm surrounded by people with perfect hair."

"Hi, Cory" Topanga smiled, taking Cory's hand into hers