ʙ & ʙ'ꜱ ʙ 'ɴ' ʙ

Shawn, Cole, and Solange appeared at the kitchen door of the Matthews residence

Shawn, Cole, and Solange appeared at the kitchen door of the Matthews residence. Shawn and Cole walked into the kitchen, dragging Solange with them.

"Hey!" Shawn smiled

"Too late"

"I tried! I tried, I tried, I tried, I tried! I don't get the assignment. I want to drop Economics! Business, figures, numbers. I just can't keep it in my head. Woohoo!" Shawn said as demonstrates things falling out of his head

"Shawn, it's simple. Come up with a business plan, pretend you're running it, and write a report!"

"Ohhh! Now I... Woohoo! See? Oh c'mon, let me drop the course. No Hunter has ever made it in business. Why cause me agony? Why?"

"I like it. Shawn, sit down, it's quite time." Mr. Feeny said

Shawn sits at the kitchen table next to Cory with Solange and Cole following him. Mr Feeny approaches Amy and gives her a set of keys. "Amy, these are my house keys. I really appreciate you looking after things while I'm away this weekend."

"Oh sure, George. Now is there a number at the hotel in case we need to reach you?"

"Actually I'm staying at a lovely bed and breakfast."

"Good for you! Living in someone else's house, eating someone else's food." Mrs. Matthews said while she looks distastefully at Shawn, who is messily eating a banana and drinking apple juice from their fridge.

"So what's the rent like two bucks?"

"Actually, Shawn, a room in a nice bed and breakfast can go for as high as two hundred dollars a night. Right, George?"

"Not this one."

"Two hundred dollars a night? Wow." Solange whispered to her best friends

"I have made a list of things that need to be done. Plants to water, and uh, plants that will need vitamins, and plants that need to be rotated to get the morning sun. Oh you'll do fine. Thank you!"